• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc_gaucho

Reaction score
ready to brace the elements...

imga0250ow4.jpg

and what's underneath...i'd be interested to hear any thoughts on how to best wear the sweater...

imga0263ys7.jpg
imga0264il5.jpg

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leonard Leroy
waywtbeanie.jpg
waywtnobeanie.jpg

I'm wearing a beanie in the first pic. Second pic, no beanie

i honestly really needed the clarification about the beanie, as i don't see it at all. pic one is no poof, pic 2 is poof.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
i honestly really needed the clarification about the beanie, as i don't see it at all. pic one is no poof, pic 2 is poof.
Heh, I was going to ask the same question.
laugh.gif
I like the belt too - Atelier?

Originally Posted by nyc_gaucho
and what's underneath...i'd be interested to hear any thoughts on how to best wear the sweater...
Not bad. I'd say how you're wearing the sweater is fine as is, though I'd personally loose the necklace (it doesn't seem to match the casualness of the rest of your outfit).

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
Ya, haha. It really doesn't look like I'm wearing beanie, hence why I said it. I really should have taken a side profile pic. I wear it all saggy and stuff. The contrast is there in person *sigh* hahaha. My hair is actually well layered and all.

and ya, robin the belt is the atelier one.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leonard Leroy
Ya, haha. It really doesn't look like I'm wearing beanie, hence why I said it. I really should have taken a side profile pic. I wear it all saggy and stuff. The contrast is there in person *sigh* hahaha. My hair is actually well layered and all.

and ya, robin the belt is the atelier one.

i'm sad to hear that, i thought your beanie was "hair" like.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rainy, Wet day in L.A. today.
92014766.jpg
Sweater: Helmut Lang Scarf: Pendleton from Oregon Trenchcoat: Burberry Denim: 5EP Straight Leg Shoes: Red Wing x J.Crew Collaboration Scent: Bond No. 9's Noveau Bowery

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fratstar
Better pic of the peacoat, please?

Also what brand.

I will try to get a better pic. I can't really make out what brand it is. If you are looking for something similar I'd go with Sterlingwear.

Avyer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
Rainy, Wet day in L.A. today.

Sweater: Helmut Lang
Scarf: Pendleton from Oregon
Trenchcoat: Burberry
Denim: 5EP Straight Leg
Shoes: Red Wing x J.Crew Collaboration
Scent: Bond No. 9's Noveau Bowery

The trench looks a little big for you, but then again, I think I'm just jealous.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Avyer
The trench looks a little big for you, but then again, I think I'm just jealous.

It's actually my real size. The classic Burberry trench is meant to be worn over a suit or sports jacket underneath.

LDawg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Is the shirt paisley. Interesting pattern, but nice. Not so wild on the jeans. What kind of shoes???

Puts my skinny black tie fit in perspective. I can only take consolation that mine was an action shot halfway through the night. Regardless, excellent - cuffs with dress shoes is a hard trick to pull off, and you do it nicely.

For me:
IMG_1159.jpg

What brand is the peacoat?

andimq

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mram65
Hey Andimq, you always look fantastic. AMAZING fit on that shirt, and the jeans, too. Now I KNOW I'll skip the second glass of wine tonight! :)
Thanks, wishing you luck that skipping that wine helps - just pass it over to me, I'm always glad about some calories ^_^. @Augusto: Thanks for the compliments To prevent more questions on this outfit
outfit16_small.jpg
Jeans are size 44 Shirt is a Review size S Shoes are Lloyds Classics
laugh.gif
Greets from Tokyo

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those things are ******* impossible to find in a wearable size. I've been trying forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads