• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
Yeah, I agree. By the way, that t-shirt seems to have a very low neck line, is it a wife beater?

Yeah.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Randolph Aviators JCrew (pale blue gingham check, not white) SDA-105, tailored Alden cap toe half brogues
img0641lh0.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Always like it when you post, Baron.

Hooray for air conditioning!

I think this is exactly what I wore in the Rye vs. Sauce Styleoff for the "color" day, except that these are my APCs instead of Nudies.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
But if you're just wearing a tank top or wife beater, then how is it stopping the sweat stains? I guess it would help for back sweat or something, but pit stains should still show.

For whatever reason, my armpits don't really sweat very much, if at all. Not that this is info that SF needs to know....

op2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Always like it when you post, Baron.

Hooray for air conditioning!

I think this is exactly what I wore in the Rye vs. Sauce Styleoff for the "color" day, except that these are my APCs instead of Nudies.

Those jeans look great on you. I am definitely a fan of the darker washes of denim than the lighter ones.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by op2
Those jeans look great on you. I am definitely a fan of the darker washes of denim than the lighter ones.

Thanks! No washes at all here, those are (still pretty new) raw APC New Standards.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Thanks! No washes at all here, those are (still pretty new) raw APC New Standards.
Sauce, I'm seriously thinking of getting some APC NS but am worried about the fit. I'm a 31 in SSDS, 32 in TF, 9:45 in London, and 10-4 on Smokey with ears on. Do I size down two?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Sauce, I'm seriously thinking of getting some APC NS but am worried about the fit. I'm a 31 in SSDS, 32 in TF, 9:45 in London, and 10-4 on Smokey with ears on. Do I size down two?

How fast can you run a 40?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Randolph Aviators
JCrew (pale blue gingham check, not white)
SDA-105, tailored
Alden cap toe half brogues
img0641lh0.jpg

Those aviators kill, Baron, I might have to get myself some of those. BTW it looks like you could use one of these
tounge.gif

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Those aviators kill, Baron, I might have to get myself some of those. BTW it looks like you could use one of these
tounge.gif

lol8[1].gif
**** man, I can't even claim the Drizztian optical illusion - my forearms are straight up skinny. As are my legs. I have funny proportions - that's why skinny jeans are seemingly loose on me. I have the torso of a 34W and the legs and arms of a 31W.

I've been lifting for the past 6 months - first time in my life really - and my grip is a limiting factor when I do pull-ups and deadlifts. I do think my proportions are starting to even out a little. I may have to pick up one of those grips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads