(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Yah when I saw the black vneck of that tee with the drapped pocket I thought the $185 didn't need to have that 1 in there.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Yah when I saw the black vneck of that tee with the drapped pocket I thought the $185 didn't need to have that 1 in there.

You have to give it to them if they can sell it though. The margins are bananas. Even if they had the stuff manufactured at a US or Canadian factory, they could have sold the shirts in the $80 range and been making good margins. As is, they are essentially printing money.

3. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Well I guess I know why he was sitting next to me at Del Posto.

4. LA Guy

Well I guess I know why he was sitting next to me at Del Posto.

Hah [​IMG]
    "I'll trade you that misto for this t-shirt, Mario, deal?"

Seriously though, that place is muy expensive. Makes Babbo prices seem like the Olive Garden. So, what did you think? Maybe we ought to open a new thread in a more suitable subforum.

5. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

I've been to Del Posto 3x and never let down. I like sitting up in the blacony than the main floor. I've never been downstairs to the Enoteca. Babbo was good; but, the whole reservation thing is anoying.

This could be further discussed in Restaurant Reccomendations (which I already think it was).

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

Socal great sweater, this past spring?

Never look at jil sander too closely when I go to barneys.

7. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Socal great sweater, this past spring?

Never look at jil sander too closely when I go to barneys.

I got it at Saks Beverly Hills from SP 06 which was the in house design team between Jil's last and Raf's first.

8. corbu

corbu Senior member

[​IMG]

And a side view pic I took accidentally, but turned out okay... though it kind of looks like I'm about to moonwalk:

[​IMG]

H&M polo, some undershirt, PBJ, Paul May.

those shoes are a really nice color

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Love it.

When it gets cooler I might have to bust out the vb houndstooth v neck in your honor.

10. LA Guy

I've been to Del Posto 3x and never let down. I like sitting up in the blacony than the main floor. I've never been downstairs to the Enoteca. Babbo was good; but, the whole reservation thing is anoying.
    Haha. We apparently have completely the opposite inclinations. I hate balconies, and love basements.

I don't believe that I am derailing this thread, but I promise that this is it.

11. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

Sauce - you're the only one I know of that can rock a t-shirt under a polo and not look like a douche. Having said that, I do think it would look even better without the undershirt peeking out of the neck and bottom. And those are bad ass shoes.

12. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

[​IMG]

supreme
    junya watanabe
    number (n)ine
    tg mk II
    costume national

13. lance konami

Different looking jeans tangerine....not sure if I like them, but they are unique.

14. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Sauce - you're the only one I know of that can rock a t-shirt under a polo and not look like a douche. Having said that, I do think it would look even better without the undershirt peeking out of the neck and bottom. And those are bad ass shoes.

Thanks, man. No undershirt is not an option for me in the summers here, with the humidity. No one wants to see unsightly sweat stains. I could tuck it in, but I liked the contrast. :shrug:

My personal opinion on layering two shirts, especially a shirt under a polo, is either: make sure that the neckline of the undershirt is low, or: make sure that the top shirt is unbuttoned quite far, so that it is obvious that you're showing the undershirt intentionally. What looks lame and douchey (to me) is when someone has a normal crew neck t-shirt underneath a polo that's buttoned all the way up except for the top button. But in any case I prefer low v's or a tank top under polos once it gets hot enough to require an undershirt. In the pic above, I was actually unaware that the undershirt was showing a little at the neck when I took the picture.

15. lance konami

Thanks, man. No undershirt is not an option for me in the summers here, with the humidity. No one wants to see unsightly sweat stains. I could tuck it in, but I liked the contrast. :shrug: My personal opinion on layering two shirts, especially a shirt under a polo, is either: make sure that the neckline of the undershirt is low, or: make sure that the top shirt is unbuttoned quite far, so that it is obvious that you're showing the undershirt intentionally. What looks lame and douchey (to me) is when someone has a normal crew neck t-shirt underneath a polo that's buttoned all the way up except for the top button. But in any case I prefer low v's or a tank top under polos once it gets hot enough to require an undershirt. In the pic above, I was actually unaware that the undershirt was showing a little at the neck when I took the picture.
    Yeah, I agree. By the way, that t-shirt seems to have a very low neck line, is it a wife beater?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.