• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kallun

Reaction score
Very nice boots Kronik! I would love to see more pics of your barkers... Veronique Branquinho scarf J. Lindeberg sweater Julian Red Cali. Borelli Suede chuckas
front.jpg
back.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
img1312ly7.jpg

BoO
DH
Barker Black

Critique. These are the slimmest jeans I own, as I sized down (I NEVER do that) and they're 19cm. These are brand new.. drizz already pointed out that the stacks need to be pushed down a little, etc.

Love the boots!! Get 'em from Saks? Great look overall.

Frittata

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kallun
Very nice boots Kronik! I would love to see more pics of your barkers...

Veronique Branquinho scarf
J. Lindeberg sweater
Julian Red Cali.
Borelli Suede chuckas

very nice sweater!!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Love the boots!! Get 'em from Saks? Great look overall.

even better knowing they're boots...but knowing that, that look would seriously rock with the jeans cuffed, esp since the BoO shirt is based on 1950s shirtjacs that are a staple in a rockabilly closet and just BEGS for the jeans to have a good 2.5" cuff slightly higher than no break to show off the boots. Of course this is a very specific look that might not gel with Kronik but still....the pieces are all there

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Delays, delays, delays. 28hr trip from blighty (door to door).
SF168.jpg
Jet Lagged to **** this morning.
SF168A-1.jpg

pinoy

Reaction score
Was up in the Bay Area the past weekend. No shopping for me, though! Just hanging out with the gf's family. Lots of great fits guys! If you guys don't mind, I'll try and comment on the last few. I appreciate the comments I get on my fits, so just trying to give back in some way. lowrey– great fit on that Luc L/S!! Amazing drape and form. I'd buy one in a heartbeat, but I think they're a little too expensive for me :p soulstylist– amazing mix of patterns and colors. i need to take some pointers from you. Very very well done. Getsmart– nice work with those corpuses. very clean, i like it. Perfect fit on the shirt, too! Drizz– wow, this is the first time i haven't seen you in a blazer / dress shirt / jeans outfit!
smile.gif
Not really feeling this outfit though... the tee doesn't fit well at all. vman– looking good here! the APC NS fit great and same with the shirt. the cuffs looks a tad long, and if its your thing, you could hem the shirt a bit BoO style, but otherwise, great fit. I like that you used brown boots instead of black. chris– give me those boots!!!! It seems like everything long and skinny just drapes SO well on you. And isn't it a bit hot in Cali to be wearing a cardigan? slycedbred– First of all, please please please pull your jeans lower on your hips. the way it is now, the jeans look like they are sitting on your belly button. Your balls must not be too happy either....heh. Pulling them down will also lets your jeans break on your shoes. I'd work on the shoes– they don't work at all with the outfit. But then again, I'm not too sure what would work with a shirt of that color. Also, try slimming shirt sleeves down and the chest area looks too tight... kronik– damn dude nice fit. you guys have it lucky– every color seems to look amazing on african-american skin!
smile.gif
the jeans look a bit funny, but i think once you break those Diors in and get em nice and soft those stacks will sit right. thehoff– wow, great fit. very classy. nice view too! (you're located at those apartments right across granville island, huh? i used to have a place there!) drizz (2:34PM fit)– much better fit here. i like everything. jacket actually fits you pretty well (minimal shoulder roping, etc) jpgm– excellent. i can't really tell how the black on black works with the bomber and hoodie, but the jeans fit great as always and the beanie pulls it all together.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinoy
Drizz- wow, this is the first time i haven't seen you in a blazer / dress shirt / jeans outfit!
smile.gif
Not really feeling this outfit though... the tee doesn't fit well at all.

Which fit are you talking about? The one with the monarchy T? It's the only XL one I own and the only one that's not underarmorish. So I guess it's not a skin-tight fit but kinda relaxed, but I don't necessarily mind it, it's comfy and good for kicking around in.

soulstylist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
I love these boots.... what are they?

Crockett & Jones 'Villiers'

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
this one's for SoulStylist....how times change and how much they stay the same

prada eyes
fred perry torso
corpus legs
doc marten feet

730picam6.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Back from over a week of StyleForum blackout while I was back in Cali visiting family.

Still not at all re-accustomed to the Philly humidity, which is why I look like I "just stepped off a schooner" (according to a coworker):

wayw0730-2.jpg

Camera caught me moving my hand, but whatever.

Sauce in linen pants, folks. Who knows when we'll see this again? And why would we want to?
smile.gif

Good to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy