• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc_gaucho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I will wear some treated denim, say, from Drkshdw, on top, with dark jeans on bottom, but it is a tough thing to do just plain denim on denim. Certain people can pull it off. Real cowboys. Ken, I believe, has done it well here, and there was some guy a while back who did a denim shirt well. But he was also shooting a rifle. CMF does is pretty well, but he isn't here anymore.

ah, yes...the great "denim on denim" question...it's such a classic faux pas that i can't resist banging my head up against it, from time to time...just to be a rebel
wink.gif

even on the levi's site, they won't dare pair the jacket with jeans...wusses...

i think the best way to make it work is either to go all the way cowboy or all the way rock-n-roll...the image that sticks in my mind is of robert duvall in "tender mercies"...lots of great denim in that movie!
duvalldenimze6.jpg

ts4them

Reaction score
Kallun- what is up with the one pant leg tucked into the boot thing? You've been doing it regularly, wtf, it's just odd.

kallun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
Kallun- what is up with the one pant leg tucked into the boot thing? You've been doing it regularly, wtf, it's just odd.
I usually take the pic just as I step of the bike in the morning. Don´t want oil on my torusers
smile.gif
PS. In my book, odd is good! /TKL

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
A fall favorite:
Eskandar wool/cashmere brown/charcoal/burnt orange/blue jacket
Louis Vuitton washed blue l/s tshirt
Bottega Veneta moleskins
Bottega Veneta handpainted scarf
Esk.jpg

Eskscarf.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
dunno what's up with the pose but whatever

Fred Perry polo
Scotch & Soda cardi
Jean Shop
Alden oxblood cordo chukka boot

1016pickg3.jpg

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: In A Sense by Eluvium from the album An Accidental Memory In The Case Of Death RAF Jumper Cheap Monday Jeans Paul Smith Shoes Ears a trifle sore after watching Boris at the Echoplex last night.

falsestart

Reaction score
Serious posts here-

rye, berlin, gs, all pretty great. GS the shoes and cardi are fantastic.

So cal - that scarf looks amazing

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
1016pickg3.jpg

Those Jean Shops look a bit odd in this photo. Besides the hip flare on your right side, they really make your legs look as narrow as your arms.

Probably just the pose...
confused.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
yea that hip flare is whack, but I think most of my jeans have it to some degree except for my Finns. Not enough junk in da trunk to fill it up

but that pose is just fucked anyways, I was sorta in mid movement when my ***** snapped it

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
^^^ I like the haircut Rye. you dont look like Kid Rock anymore (a good thing)

Originally Posted by jpgm
rye.....the hair!!!! it looks good, but not as good as it did before imo.

nice look though, love the sweater.

Originally Posted by berlin report
Rye, you look great!

The great hair debate!. I'm so busy at work I needed to return to a more practical do, no more unknotting of the hair in the morning. The past 18 months is the only time my hair has been long, prior to that it had always been a buzzeroo #4!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads