• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Calhoun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Yesterday at the Tiergarten. Excuse the constipated expression
laugh.gif
but I thought I'd post it for the fall colors. Beautiful day again yesterday.
adidas.jpg

More city + nature pics! Great stuff.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
one more place for good measure

1580170395_4d8c6218da.jpg

mjk, prps, gap hat

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Rye, sweatshirt looks great on you. You wear the whole look very naturally.
Who, I agree with brian/karissa.
Sauce, everything fits perfectly, as usual. Maybe look into some new shades?
Gosurface, great coat; was it really that cold around here
laugh.gif

Minkous, losing the braces would go a long way toward making that look less forced, IMO.

I thought so, but I've actually been really sick.
blush.gif

Although, it's really not a heavy coat. Or as heavy as I would have liked.

nyc_gaucho

Reaction score
still haven't given up on my trucker jacket...i did a cold soak and baked it in the dryer for a good while...it shrunk down considerably...yay

imga0052ta8.jpg
imga0054xy4.jpg
imga0059cf4.jpg

Chris.

Reaction score
10-15-07.jpg

ann oversized cardigan
ann shirt
ann bag
cheap monday cut offs
vintage ankle boots

MirrorLockUp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyc_gaucho
still haven't given up on my trucker jacket...i did a cold soak and baked it in the dryer for a good while...it shrunk down considerably...yay

The fit looks pretty good, although there's something odd about the first pic. If I were you, I'd keep it unbuttoned most of the time.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
imga0054xy4.jpg
I really like the coat, but it just seems weird to see broken in denim on top of raw denim. This is only my opinion and some might disagree, but until the jeans and the jacket have the same patina i think I would wear them separately like i said though, really cool pieces.

mendel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I really like the coat, but it just seems weird to see broken in denim on top of raw denim. This is only my opinion and some might disagree, but until the jeans and the jacket have the same patina i think I would wear them separately

like i said though, really cool pieces.

I agree, but even then it's the Canadian tuxedo problem, especially on someone that isn't Slimane-skinny. Unfortunate fact of life: Jean jackets aren't that practical as streetwear. Wear occasionally with chinos or cords, pick up another jacket to wear with jeans.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mendel
I agree, but even then it's the Canadian tuxedo problem, especially on someone that isn't Slimane-skinny. Unfortunate fact of life: Jean jackets aren't that practical as streetwear. Wear occasionally with chinos or cords, pick up another jacket to wear with jeans.

I will wear some treated denim, say, from Drkshdw, on top, with dark jeans on bottom, but it is a tough thing to do just plain denim on denim. Certain people can pull it off. Real cowboys. Ken, I believe, has done it well here, and there was some guy a while back who did a denim shirt well. But he was also shooting a rifle. CMF does is pretty well, but he isn't here anymore.

You guys have got to start entering your shots in the WAWYN contest, unless you are really adverse to possibly getting a pair of Wings&Horns jeans for free. Yeah, Sidney, your shot reminded me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads