• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Nice shawl rye, you get my text?

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Nice shawl rye, you get my text?

Was that you "714"?. If so cheers mate. I'm stuck in Cali this Chrimbo, my wifes working on a contract in NYC and the rest of the family's in England. Off to Mammoth tomorrow for some fun in the snow.

Shawl sweaters were 2 for $49, pretty well made and a wool blend to. I figured I should stop spending cash on expensive sweaters as you hardly get the opportunity to wear them out here.

Happy Hol's!!!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
No elderly Russians under the tree this year.
frown.gif

Don't complain, you already got your early present with my gracing your presence. And the sangria.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Was that you "714"?. If so cheers mate. I'm stuck in Cali this Chrimbo, my wifes working on a contract in NYC and the rest of the family's in England. Off to Mammoth tomorrow for some fun in the snow.

Shawl sweaters were 2 for $49, pretty well made and a wool blend to. I figured I should stop spending cash on expensive sweaters as you hardly get the opportunity to wear them out here.

Happy Hol's!!!

Yep, have fun tomorrow we'll be going up in jan or feb.

Mr.Bacon

Reaction score
Thomas Pink shirt
Seven Jeans
Churchs Tunbridge Shoes
Revue Thommen Airspeed Watch

Oh...and a Bichon Havanese
blush.gif

Sorry about the image quality...the light situation was less than ideal.

2ntz34m.jpg

2uny3wk.jpg

27zi6md.jpg

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
had to layer for the long commute to the childhood home in northern va. i kind of hate public transportation.

3137604086_79e6a8d2c7_b.jpg

eg jacket (early xmas gift) x uo x rl rugby x kmw x j shoes

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You look dopey, I'd say lose the glasses and get a haircut.

Which is quite hypocritical of me, cause thats what I need to do, but hey, admitting it is the first step :p.

I think being self-critical is one of the hardest things to do with your face, because it is who you are, but a haircut and contacts/different glasses would work wonders.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
You look dopey, I'd say lose the glasses and get a haircut.

Which is quite hypocritical of me, cause thats what I need to do, but hey, admitting it is the first step :p.

I think being self-critical is one of the hardest things to do with your face, because it is who you are, but a haircut and contacts/different glasses would work wonders.

Agreed, the hair sucks the energy out of him.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
raf simons polyamide blazer raf simons shirt superfine chocolate waxed denim costume national shoes
photo-92.jpg

I love all the way done up shirts without a tie, randomly. I usually don't have the balls to do it because I got so many strange looks/comments the one time I did it that it is not worth it, however, I was probably wearing it wrong since this was a while ago and before I knew anything.
Originally Posted by Mr.Bacon
Thomas Pink shirt Seven Jeans Churchs Tunbridge Shoes Revue Thommen Airspeed Watch Oh...and a Bichon Havanese
blush.gif
Sorry about the image quality...the light situation was less than ideal. http://i44.tinypic.com/2ntz34m.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/2uny3wk.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/27zi6md.jpg

No... Just no. Look at that picture, you can't SERIOUSLY tell me those jeans fit... Those look like 7's relaxed fit. Shirt looks pretty gaudy imo and the shoes are bad.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jeans are pretty bad, the shirt isn't much better. I have no problem with the loafers though, they just don't go at all with this outfit, far too dressy, wear them with a sports coat and pants or a suit even. Also didn't your mum teach you to do your bed every morning?
wink.gif

Jacques Cousteau

Reaction score
img_0035111.jpg

MECx2/H&M/BoO/KMW/RW GTs (not pic'd)

Rye, saddle shoes = epic.

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on dopey hair

and +100 on bad, bad synergy Mr. Bacon. It's like you took the top items from 2002 (and before) and threw them on at the same time. If you had straight legged jeans and a less dressy shirt, the outfit may work. I don't think it's a sin to wear loafers with jeans, but the jeans have to be the exact right length (err on the shorter side, definitely no stacking). And it would help if they weren't plasticky looking.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Xmas dinner:

25dec.jpg

CDG H+. Y's. Everthing else by Jil Sander.

Loafers with jeans = No stacking. True. But a nice pinroll would work. Also a casual loafer in suede maybe is infinately better than formal patent-leather types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads