• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
EmptyM, I think the cardigan looks good withthe darker scarf. I'm not sure about those shoes though.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
You can get them from Jil

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
You can get them from Jil

Yeah, but the Jils are all chunky looking, those Rafs are nice and sleek.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
creep001.jpg

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are similar, but something isn't clicking for me. Maybe its just the pictures

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Go to a Jil store for shoes. There is more to the brand than what you see at Barneys.
wink.gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Go to a Jil store for shoes. There is more to the brand than what you see at Barneys.
wink.gif

Agreed, Barneys gets so little. I have a friend moving out there soon, I'll be able to hit up the store when I go visit her.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Raf's in the pic are pretty dissimilar, the thick Jil sole gives them a different feel.

But actually now that I've seen a non-Jet BN pic from up top of the shoes they look less appealing to me. Toe shape's not hitting it for me, and they seem more like a shoe Raf would make... I find this funny since I was oogling over those hard back at the beginning of the year.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ProfMonnitoff
i think this is my first waywt here
- this is so 2008 American Psycho - in a VERY GOOD WAY..

Back to Topic

Temp - 19c, nice
Days Agenda - Wednesday Madness (DAY BEFORE XMAS), last minute shopping (Jo Malone, Jo Malone, Prada & Orson & Blake)..

So I started with a "spring" in my step, & the Guido SMILE..
L1070506.jpg
L1070507.jpg

New NATO strap, ready for the urban Xmas retail battle fields today..
L1070520W.jpg

Thrifted Trickers from a few months ago - first outing
L1070525W.jpg

That's it for this year..
L1070529W.jpg

Shirt Ascot Chang
Pants Khaki in vintage cotton - Uniqlo
Socks Pantharella
Boots\tTrickers - "Stow" - dark brown - calf
Watch Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic Edition Top Gun on NATO strap
Frames "Outdoors Man" - Rayban
Odeur\tSanta Maria Novella

emptym

Reaction score
Good to see you home and happy, EGW.
Originally Posted by Brutus
..I like this...
Thanks.
Originally Posted by berlin report
Cardigan looks great and any which way with the scarf is also fine. Your jeans are not stacking right. They look too long. I would either cuff them or have them hemmed.

edit: They are cuffed. They're too long.

Thanks BR. They're brand new and I was wondering if I should hem/wash/cuff them. Teger and Baron advised me to wash a couple times then hem, if I don't want to cuff.
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
He could just roll'em again.
Thanks L. Although, growing up in the mid to late 80's, we would fold and roll our pants. And I'm not sure I can handle that again.

Originally Posted by Arethusa
The problem isn't the length. They're too wide to stack on a small shoe like a bit loafer. Either hem them or stop wearing those shoes...
A, I think you're right about the width. The shoes aren't bit loafters, which I think I'd never wear, but these that my dad gave me 21-22 yrs ago:
imgp3289bq7.jpg

Originally Posted by A Harris
EmptyM, I think the cardigan looks good with the darker scarf. I'm not sure about those shoes though.
Sounds good, A. I ended up changing to Frye boots to go out in the rain on the bike.

AlanC, I think you could get away w/ a Belstaff for the reasons Andrew gave. I feel like an idiot wearing a padded motorcycle jacket if I'm not riding or at least caring a helmet
blush.gif
, but I wear a Belstaff-like RL jacket w/o any concern.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
So I started with a "spring" in my step, & the Guido SMILE..

Great to see back in full stride! And that you're one of the few people who doesn't make it seem like SF is depressing.
smile.gif

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Pharmacist
I like this a lot. The fit matches your face.
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Not sure, I might've moved it or edited it, it's been fixed, here it is.
3114805993_1d707f0b71_b.jpg

I didn't see this the first time as well. I think this is a cute (in a good way) interpretation of early Bob Dylan, and is a good look for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads