• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneblood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
IMG_0106.jpg

Sean Penn? Oh no, you sir are Ethan Hawke's Mexican Love Child.

seamless74

Reaction score
thank you augusto finally.... now shave it and kill the boots grab some awesome sunglasses and boom....

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyc_gaucho
no problem, pg...and, you should know that i was only playing when i said that i wonder if i am more a pg hater or fan...i got no hate for the phattest of all guidos...rock on
- I got it..
plain.gif

Originally Posted by West24
pg the best thing about your photos is how happy you are. are you really that happy!?
- I guess so, I just like mornings.. Nothing like starting the day with a grin!

Originally Posted by Eason
motherfuckers need to smile in pictures
- unless it is a mug or passport..

Originally Posted by Augusto86
Going to see Casablanca at the Brattle Theatre, then get drinks at the 30th anniversary of the restaurant/bar "Casablanca" next door in the same building. Should be awesome. I've never seen Casablanca, since I refuse to watch it on video, so I'm pretty psyched.

Aquascutum
Jantzen
Loake

- very SOLID! Now fix your suit collar, the shirt sleeve length & maybe shoes? instead of boots.. But the h/cut is a good, you remind me of a actor?

Originally Posted by Confucius
PG, apologies if you've already addressed this, but it appears as though you have a nice home. For something different, how about some inside shots or pics from your backyard?

(p.s. shame about the Wallabies!)

Back to Topic

Temp - 13.5c & sunny, though dark over the Wallabies loss to the All Blacks (though it was a deserved win & I would rather we lose to NZ than SA or ENG!
Days Agenda - Sunday, car wash day, angry brunch with mates to dissect the game last night..

I really shouldn't be smiling after last nights game, but I do like my morning..
Front garden of where I live (Georgian style apartment block)
L1030218.jpg

L1030221.jpg

From my bed-room (attic), & yes I like to keep my shelves spare.. I live the life of a capsule collection, always ready to pack & move swiftly.
L1030246.jpg

L1030247.jpg

L1030243.jpg

Must be Sunday, watch winding day..
L1030232.jpg

Vest - 4B 'quilted puffer' style. Plaid, carbon background with grey, white, orange & black plaid. (CARHARTT)
Sweater - Brown Moss, v-neck, with chocolate suede elbow patches, cotton/cashmere (Brunello Cucinelli)
Shirt - Avocado with varying greens double plaid on ivory. Tab collar. Single cuff (RRL)
Jean - Raw denim (APC "New Standard" March 2008 & still unwashed!!!)
Socks - Varying tans, cream, blues, red & orange multi stripe (Paul Smith)
F/wear - lace-up - Tan w brogue pattern. Dip Dye Hurricane stone wash leather 'Stars' (Paul Smith) though may change over to Boots - Chocolate suede (MTM "Craftsman" RM Williams - nearly 8 years)
Bag - Chocolate. Portrait European traveller shoulder/courier style. "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Watch - SS Panerai Luminor 1950 case. 8 Day GMT Ref PAM233"J" on vintage "Nile" river crocodile strap (aged in a barrel for over 40 years - SUPER SOFT)
Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S)

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
where are those photos taken?
-have a look again

Originally Posted by GoSurface
hahaha.
I hope the Aussies find the wallabies.

-
smile.gif
we aren't as bad as the New Zealanders where domestic crime goes up when they lose or their population increase 9 months from any win..
rimshot.gif

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
From my bed-room (attic), & yes I like to keep my shelves spare.. I live the life of a capsule collection, always ready to pack & move swiftly.

Details on bed & chairs please??
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

bounce2.gif

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Phat Guido,

Where did you get your tan PS Starrs? The color always works terrifically in your fits.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aug3.jpg
Undercover/Yohji/Visvim

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here I am in my "summer jeans" - torch away.

003.jpg

Gap
Good Society
Converse

cmb237

Reaction score
Home made shorts, one-of-a-kind

Light-weight Pendleton wool....super comfortable

What do you think??

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^Sick, can you make more?

Looks especially good with sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul_L