• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Warm day running around to shows (Patrik Ervell, Z Zegna, Tuleh, Tim Hamilton):

Thom Browne
sundayshows.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
yeah, looks good! What are the shoes Bobo?

thanks!
They are by a very common place brand called Vagabond.. got them really cheap on sale, so i figured "what the hell". I have used them pretty much though. The same boots i had on on my last wdywt btw.

sbbbjm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Warm day running around to shows (Patrik Ervell, Z Zegna, Tuleh, Tim Hamilton):

Thom Browne
sundayshows.jpg

i can kind of understand the ironic, so nerdy it may even be kind of chic thought that was put into this but it just doesn't work - looks like grandpa on the beach

maybe on male models with great legs like will chalker could this be pulled off, but even that i'm not even sure of

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sbbbjm
i can kind of understand the ironic, so nerdy it may even be kind of chic thought that was put into this but it just doesn't work - looks like grandpa on the beach

maybe on male models with great legs like will chalker could this be pulled off, but even that i'm not even sure of

Thanks for your input.
smile.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Could have sworn I posted this but I might have been drunk or something on top of queen anne hill
queenannhill.jpg

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LAST NIGHT:
1352234484_945843738f_b.jpg
5 button Military Jacket from Comme Ca (branded Buona Giornata) Cream button up from Ben Sherman Thrift skinny tie Yukata material belt APC New Standard Black leather strappy/studded/pointy shoes Cream Leather bag from random shop in Ueno, Tokyo
1351343491_91f940bafa_b.jpg
Same jacket, buttoned up. Fits REALLY slim! Love it.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I think you better leave the jacket unbuttoned as there's a lot of waist supression and it gives you a somewhat-feminine hourglass figure.

And leave "Stargate" off, too.

Thanks for the advice. I think after I lose a couple lbs this will look less hourglass. Also good guess on the 'Stargate'.

chronoaug what is it about the collar/tie that bugs you? I dont like how soft the collar is on the shirt but if I iron it it usually straightens out a bit. I was just kinda running out the door to go to hang out with friends after work.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
So I can't tell whether this is alright, or if it says I am a loser from 1981.

I dig it. Your shirt collar has a very decadent roll, nice! It's a good example of how someone can be classically styled yet completely modern. My only criticism would be the trousers look a smidgen long, maybe just a few cunthairs shorter would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads