1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

thanks guys. First time I tried on A77, it was raw Joeys which were SKINTIGHT, like leggings. I was really stoked when I found this cut as it's slim without being overly skinny and I love the greyish blue color.

2. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Thom Browne grey cotton l/s polo
    Brooks Brothers Black Fleece brushed twill cotton trousers
    Church's black Ouston wingtips
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

Great fit Justin! The BF trews look good, and I think you got them hemmed to the *perfect* length. thumbs up to the new Church longwings too. You could def cross into Kool Kounty with that gear.

4. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Great fit Justin! The BF trews look good, and I think you got them hemmed to the *perfect* length. thumbs up to the new Church longwings too. You could def cross into Kool Kounty with that gear.

Wait until you see Monday. I wanted to save the sweater for work. [​IMG]

I REALLY like the pants (assuming I like wearing them once I leave the house) and am certainly going back for the tweed pair.

5. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

thanks guys. First time I tried on A77, it was raw Joeys which were SKINTIGHT, like leggings. I was really stoked when I found this cut as it's slim without being overly skinny and I love the greyish blue color.

Yea, i've been coveting a pair of jeans with a similar matte color. I've never seen them online before, and apparently they lost a few stockists this year. The non-joey pants are impossible to find. You're the only person i've ever seen with sinners and digital denim is the only person i've ever seen with costellos (his are slacks though). According to some sufu sources, they're being carried in a Urban Outfitters in new york though. Apparently, it's just for some other stockist to unload his stock that wasn't moving or something, not planned out deal to distribute them.

6. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

The A77 joeys (which I assume is their bread/butter cut) look terrible on like 99% of guys. maybe higher. I can see why it would be hard for stores to move them. The sinners I have are a more democratic cut that work for normal-sized slim guys that arent skeletal.

7. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

Thom Browne grey cotton l/s polo
    Brooks Brothers Black Fleece brushed twill cotton trousers
    Church's black Ouston wingtips
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Must be a bitch to walk on that floor when you wake up in the morning.. Cold as fukkkk.

8. southgate house

southgate house Senior member

Thom Browne grey cotton l/s polo Brooks Brothers Black Fleece brushed twill cotton trousers Church's black Ouston wingtips [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    yeah those pants look great. did you have any other alternations done besides the hem?

9. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

yeah those pants look great. did you have any other alternations done besides the hem?

They did a lot actually and I was nervous; but, they promised that if they didn't come out the way I wanted them I would get a full refund.

A 2 was too tight for me to sit down in (waist mainly) and a 3 was then a bit too loose in the waist; but, then it was too big and wide in the legs/hips. So they took in the waist a bit, slimmed down the legs and then re-did the ass, plus the hems...all FREE of charge.

The floors aren't cold in the mornings...the marble at my parents house is much colder by comparison.

10. VMan

VMan Senior member

[​IMG]
    Edit: V-neck gray tee - H&M Charcoal/Black lambswool cardigan - Gap Brown cotton canvas pants - H&M Tan desert boots - John Varvatos Watch - Panerai

11. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

^ Very nice. What are you wearing?

12. brimley

brimley Senior member

13. VMan

VMan Senior member

^ Very nice. What are you wearing?

Nothing fancy, just some simple basics, so I originally just omitted brands. It is:

V-neck gray tee - H&M
    Charcoal/Black lambswool cardigan - Gap
    Brown cotton canvas pants - H&M (these are only $20, I might have to pick up a few more colors)
    Tan desert boots - John Varvatos
    Watch - Panerai

14. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

^ Boots look good, I like how the sole/heel doesn't seem as clunky as Clarks.

15. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

in tha house

[​IMG]

in tha club

[​IMG]

16. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

OK, here's my first go at a WAYWT, so feel free to tear me to shreds. As it turns out, there's something wonky about the color on my camera- check out the preternaturally chartreuse shit by my shoe and the "Remain in Light" effect on my face- but the color of the clothes themselves turned out alright. [​IMG] Z Brand hoodie (It's charcoal grey, BTW, not black) Freshjive T (if only it were a little smaller...) Lee 101z (needs to be hemmed, I know) Dunks, Santana edition

17. robbie

robbie Senior member

i like those 101z's. If you went with different shoes they might not look so in need of hemming, thats just my opinion though.

robbie

18. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

i like those 101z's. If you went with different shoes they might not look so in need of hemming, thats just my opinion though.

Â I agree, but right now I really only have three pairs of shoes. I think they need to be hemmed anyway because I don't like the way the faux-selvedge looks.

19. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Oxxford suit
    T & A tie
    Brioni shirt
    MD belt
    Brioni socks
    JL balmorals
    sterling silver & enamel cufflinks

20. tundrafour

tundrafour Senior member

GS, Sauce, SoCal, and Bobo, all excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.