• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Can anyone ID these sunglasses? Looks like Wayfarers, but kinda different. The lenses seem mirrored, but a dull reflection rather than a shiny one.
idsunglasses.jpg

onlinematt

Reaction score
Where can I find shoes similar to these (without the perforations)?

Even the general name of this type of shoe would be helpful so I can do a more effective internet search...

1002B.jpg

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a similar style of shades to these Rayban 3217s? Cheaper and without the logo on the lens (I prefer a cleaner look)
3217006711.jpg
You'd think they'd be common and easy to find, but most of the stuff around here has crappy plastic frames or are aviators.Thanks.

hay guise

Reaction score
106n0iu.jpg

Can you wear these type of boots in a club? Not as high as these and not over my jeans but under them.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dynasty
What should I do about this...

I'm in college and have to rely on the school's washing machines. Long story short my sweater got rinsed cycle numerous times. It is water soaked and I have been squeezing not wringing as much water as possible. What is the best way to dry it without it stretching/shrinking? The material is 100% cotton.

Any help?

Lay flat on a towel and air dry.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hay guise
106n0iu.jpg
Can you wear these type of boots in a club? Not as high as these and not over my jeans but under them.

What the **** clubs do you go to?

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hay guise
106n0iu.jpg

Depends on the club and dress code.

If there's a mosh pit and the bouncers are checking for that kinda thing, probably not.

Otherwise it's your ass if you scratch up some girl's leg with 'em and her guy gets bent about it.

perpetua

Reaction score
Is this wearable? It's a Mexican sweater-jacket I bought on an impulse from eBay a bit ago. Apart from my upcoming Big Lebowski halloween costume, I don't know whether I could actually wear it out of the house. What do you think? If you think I should keep it, what should I wear it with?

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't so big on you it would definitely be wearable. Should be fine for a halloween costume though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads