• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Our_Benefactors
If there was a coupon that was something like "10% off order" that would work. Thanks for telling me about farinellis.

Can you name any places? I don't want to go on a crapshoot here.
shog[1].gif

I probably shouldn't mention any specific places (wouldn't want to get anybody in trouble with APC), but call some places that sell APC, and ask if they still give the styleforum discount (20% off, IIRC) on APC. As recently as late November, at least one was.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How far should casual button down shirts fall on your body? I have one that I like but I think it may be a tad long, about 1 inch from the bottom of the drop of my pants and the back is 1 inch from the bottom of my buttcheek.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Well, coupon codes for websites and forum discounts don't work for every brand. For example, revolveclothing coupon codes don't work for nudies, 7fam, true religion, common projects and certain others. Same with other online retailers who sell Sugar Cane jeans.

wmmk- If you're talking about farinellis, they don't do the styleforum discount for apcs. Not only can you not put APC raw denim on sale, but you're not supposed to be able to allow discounts. Same with sugar cane jeans.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Well, coupon codes for websites and forum discounts don't work for every brand. For example, revolveclothing coupon codes don't work for nudies, 7fam, true religion, common projects and certain others. Same with other online retailers who sell Sugar Cane jeans. wmmk- If you're talking about farinellis, they don't do the styleforum discount for apcs. Not only can you not put APC raw denim on sale, but you're not supposed to be able to allow discounts. Same with sugar cane jeans.
Nope. Different affiliate. This one was doing the APC styleforum discount even after Mauro posted that thread about not being allowed to discount at Farinelli's anymore. Anyway, this place only shows one size of NS's as available on their site, but I think they might have more (including NC's) available in-store. However, they don't do phone orders, IIRC.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Anyone know who makes a good pair of red slim jeans?

Depends on how you define "good." American Apparel always has slim and interestingly-colored stuff. If you want better quality, I think Dior makes some nice white jeans which you could dye red.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
D-whatever: There is no one correct answer. Style is very immutable and subjective. It depends what kind of look you want to have.
1221248604344501.jpg

wogal3_regular.jpg

banoc_regular.jpg

Ah I see thanks!

And whats up with the sheep?

Btw: DashaandSafin, I missed the D while registering...Safin is a Russian Tennis player I admire for his unbelievable talent, however he's a mental case so he's only won two slams. Dasha was his unbelievably hot girlfriend when he won the Australian Open.

I know no one cares about tennis
confused.gif

bohemianmidnight

Reaction score
what are some cheap alternatives to this tie? I love it so much, but i could not justify spending all that money on it, even 50% off. So what are some similar looking, skinny paisley ties for cheap?

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diddy16
im looking to buy my first quality denim but am cash strapped. i know nothing really.
are these real?
http://cgi.ebay.com/BNWT-Jeans-Slim-...3A1%7C294%3A50

are you supposed to size down frim true waist size like with APC raw?

I'd recommend not buying those esp because the seller has zero feedback. and the shipping is $18. I'm not quite sure you'd like them coated either. Try looking at APC's on ebay. I've seen several reputable people selling them.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Can anyone tell me of a place that sells a Slim Long Sleeve military shirt that has the tabs that holds up the rolled up sleeve?

Urban oufitters. but the quality may be ****. I really haven't been happy with stuff I've purchased there recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregoryriswell