• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Ok. I'm looking for these vibskov socks from this past spring
vibskov_socks_hlsk_01.jpg
If someone can help me find them i'd be super super super happy and try to mail them a small goofy gift or something. ****, even used (if clean) would be ok. Yes, i know what i'm saying but i want them. Also, if anyone knows of any place still stocking Henrik Vibskov S/S 08 pieces i'd really appreciate knowing to see if i could pick some stuff up. Even non-online stores i could phone order or proxy. Thanks

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased from this ebay user "The Paradise Garage"? I was just curious as to how the quality is and how nice the materials used are. All the stuff appears to be made in England, and the prices seem very reasonable, but other than that it lacks any real description. I'm specifically interested in the Harrington jacket.

Electricity

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Electricity
ok I'm agonizing over which pea coat to get for this winter... H&M, Schott or Sterlingwear or something very good for under 200$ which I haven't mentioned.

anyone?
confused.gif

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dp

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mdeep1
Anybody know where I can get a red gingham sport shirt that isn't J. Crew?

Ralph Lauren? Brooks Brothers?

Originally Posted by Electricity
anyone?
confused.gif

Electricity,

I just got a Sterlingwear Authentic in Oxford Grey a few days ago. I have a 36" chest and sized down to a 34R. It could be an inch longer in the sleeves (if only because I have very broad shoulders for my size, and they slope as well), but otherwise the fit is spot on. I like it. Total price, $139+sh.

I initially had some questions and reservations, but a quick call to customer service helped out a lot. Speak to Jack Foster if you can. Also, they had to make mine to order, since they don't normally keep Oxford Grey in stock. It took them a month with mine -- it may take longer, the longer you wait.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats the best place to buy quality but inexpensive flannel and chambray shirts?

i see alot of these from EG, BoO, and japanese brands like flat head and iron heart, but definitely don't have the cash right now to stock my wardrobe with alot of those.

Tonybag0dohnutz

Reaction score
Looking for a nice pair of slim, dark grey minimalist black dress pants - preferably under $175. Any suggestions? Thanks guys!

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
whats the best place to buy quality but inexpensive flannel and chambray shirts?

i see alot of these from EG, BoO, and japanese brands like flat head and iron heart, but definitely don't have the cash right now to stock my wardrobe with alot of those.

Flannels: H&M, Urban Outfitters, vintage. Or LL Bean, Lands End, Pendleton, then some tailoring.

Chambray: Levi's, Wranglers, vintage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads