• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
El Quag Once you soak your imperials, wear them with a snug belt. It will help prevent the waist stretching again. Speaking of shrinking, what is the best way you people reckon to shrink jeans the most? Would a hot soak be equal to a hot machine wash? Would a hot dry be different from hang drying? How long will the denim continue to shrink when hot soaked? As in, would there be any difference between soaking them for 1 hr vs. 2 hrs?

June

Reaction score
Do Nice Collective tees fit like AA tees? Any measurements for size small?

windwos

Reaction score
anyone know any online store that ships to sweden that has chuck taylor black leather in size 43 in stock?

preferably in the eu but anything works really.

eggyhustles

Reaction score
i just purchased these true religions on ebay..wanted to know if they were real or not..i'd figure if they weren't it wouldn't be such a big deal since they were only 30 dollars..

008f_12.jpg

0188_12.jpg

028d_12.jpg

0399_12.jpg

048d_12.jpg

05a9_12.jpg

06a9_12.jpg

07d5_12.jpg

08f3_12.jpg

ffa8_12.jpg

008f_12.jpg

0188_12.jpg

028d_12.jpg

0399_12.jpg

048d_12.jpg

05a9_12.jpg

06a9_12.jpg

07d5_12.jpg

08f3_12.jpg

ffa8_12.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
They're fake. Sorry, man. This one girl i know used to flip those kinds of jeans. You can tell by the pocket stitching. The top right and left part of the horshoe that goes to the pocket seam shouldn't be straight across like that but slightly bent or U shaped. Also, the stitching really doesn't look very good. You have fake TRs.

eggyhustles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
They're fake. Sorry, man. This one girl i know used to flip those kinds of jeans. You can tell by the pocket stitching. The top right and left part of the horshoe that goes to the pocket seam shouldn't be straight across like that but slightly bent or U shaped. Also, the stitching really doesn't look very good. You have fake TRs.

Kinda figured it was too good to be true..i haven't paid for the item yet..so i guess i didn't lose out..thanks alot

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn chrono... what's your honestforum nick?
devil.gif

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What do real True Religions go for on ebay? My local Nordstrom Rack has got piles and piles of them.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
damn chrono... what's your honestforum nick?
devil.gif

shog[1].gif

Originally Posted by robin
What do real True Religions go for on ebay? My local Nordstrom Rack has got piles and piles of them.

I don't know but they seem like one of those things that's hard to sell on ebay because of all the fakes. Probably a lot of mistrust when it comes to buyers. Might be worth it if you're gonna make $20-50 on each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads