• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Overall poster design is solid af, but there is something off looking with Palpatine.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Starts right where suspension of disbelief ends. A double lightsaber. Wielded by a girl? I have studied the blade for many moons--such skill is not possible with a lady. They are far too weak for such a man's job. That's why their skills are more appropriate elsewhere. Such as: when her master returns from work...

Anyway we all know it's bullshit because there were no strong women leading fights in the OT.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starts right where suspension of disbelief ends. A double lightsaber. Wielded by a girl? I have studied the blade for many moons--such skill is not possible with a lady. They are far too weak for such a man's job. That's why their skills are more appropriate elsewhere. Such as: when her master returns from work...

Anyway we all know it's bullshit because there were no strong women leading fights in the OT.

LOL, like some chick could hold 2 light sabers. Bullshit PC crap.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish they'd stop with the gimmicky light sabers. They've been pulling that shit ever since Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace, and it's just not that cool.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good point Edina, but you have o keep in mind it's a science-fiction movie, so everything goes

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wish they'd stop with the gimmicky light sabers. They've been pulling that shit ever since Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace, and it's just not that cool.
Shit Rebels has bad guys gliding around on spinning lightsabers like a helicopter. Some people get off on that shit. I am fine with Kylo’s Lightsaber but it’s not like the franchise needs more of these things. The original design is a classic.

I’d put good money down that the “dark side Ray” shot is from a vision. Similar to Luke in ESB.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shit Rebels has bad guys gliding around on spinning lightsabers like a helicopter. Some people get off on that shit. I am fine with Kylo’s Lightsaber but it’s not like the franchise needs more of these things. The original design is a classic.

I’d put good money down that the “dark side Ray” shot is from a vision. Similar to Luke in ESB.
And one of "The Clone Wars" episodes expanded on the lightsaber mythology: young jedii basically have to create their own.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.