1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8 : Enamel Odyssey Watch, courtesy of Atelier Wen

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction of the year is for an Enamel Odyssey Watch, courtesy of Atelier Wen. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Jr Mouse, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Ataturk

Ataturk Stylish Dinosaur

Haha, yeah, like anyone wants to jump on this sinking ship.

2. noob in 89

noob in 89 Distinguished Member

3. wojt

wojt Distinguished Member

it's a meme

more or less means weak beta male, feminist ally often identified by nu-male Smile, also known as the Soylent Grin;D It's basically a cuck from millennial generation :laugh:

example:
    1514344660466-1.jpg ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg

further reading;

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018

4. imatlas

imatlas Stylish Dinosaur

wojt has a horror of being considered unmanly, and calls people “soyboy” to prop up his pathetically limp ego.

5. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    As if on cue...

Hate TLJ or not, this is sad. The movie is done and cannon. It's time to accept that fact and move on.

Never mind how they expect to cover the budget of a blockbuster of this size and get all the actors to return to do a movie they already filmed.

Best part? They want to gather groups of fans together to write the film. No way that doesn't turn out to be a royal clusterfuck.

6. imatlas

imatlas Stylish Dinosaur

“Our crack team of producers gathered on the musty couch in Stevie’s parents’ basement to plan our strategy. First, we launch a GoFundMe page. Then, we gather a cadre of like-minded film school dropouts to write the script...”

7. Ataturk

Ataturk Stylish Dinosaur

I'm not against someone else buying Star Wars. Then they can just declare that the disney movies aren't canon anymore and we can all get on with our lives. (Of course you don't have to buy the rights to Star Wars to do this. Disney owns the trademarks, not our minds.)

I just think buying Star Wars now would be foolish. It'll be a lot cheaper in a couple years.

8. noob in 89

9. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Some idiots are already planning an edit that removed all the women from TLJ.

10. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Stylish Dinosaur

Or you could stop worrying about what somebody says is or isn't "canon".

11. noob in 89

It worked with Back to the Future.

12. wojt

wojt Distinguished Member

On the contrary beneath the disgust I just feel bad for you and your kin, all this sucking up to women and playing nice and you won't get laid anyway

13. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Stylish Dinosaur

You and DJ Khalif are missing out, bro.

14. Ataturk

Ataturk Stylish Dinosaur

I did kind of say that, didn't I? I could care less what Disney does with Star Wars at this point, because as far as I'm concerned it's just Disney star wars, no better than anyone else's fan fiction.

But if your point is that we shouldn't worry about what happened in prior movies, well, I don't agree with that at all. Long stories need to be internally consistent for effective suspension of disbelief. This would be my #2 complaint with the disney movies after them just being generally awful.

15. imatlas

imatlas Stylish Dinosaur

I've got a couple of hundo in my pocket. I hear that's enough to bang a Melania-equivalent.