• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, what is a soyboy?

it's a meme

more or less means weak beta male, feminist ally often identified by nu-male Smile, also known as the Soylent Grin;D It's basically a cuck from millennial generation :laugh:

example:
1514344660466-1.jpg ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg

further reading;

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
wojt has a horror of being considered unmanly, and calls people “soyboy” to prop up his pathetically limp ego.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Here's a thought: all the butthurt losers who give more than a fly's fart about this **** should pool their nickels and buy the franchise off of Disney. What? They can't? Awww, the poor little emasculated soyboy cuck snowflakes will just have to suck it.

As if on cue...

Hate TLJ or not, this is sad. The movie is done and cannon. It's time to accept that fact and move on.

Never mind how they expect to cover the budget of a blockbuster of this size and get all the actors to return to do a movie they already filmed.

Best part? They want to gather groups of fans together to write the film. No way that doesn't turn out to be a royal clusterfuck.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
“Our crack team of producers gathered on the musty couch in Stevie’s parents’ basement to plan our strategy. First, we launch a GoFundMe page. Then, we gather a cadre of like-minded film school dropouts to write the script...”

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not against someone else buying Star Wars. Then they can just declare that the disney movies aren't canon anymore and we can all get on with our lives. (Of course you don't have to buy the rights to Star Wars to do this. Disney owns the trademarks, not our minds.)

I just think buying Star Wars now would be foolish. It'll be a lot cheaper in a couple years.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I'm not against someone else buying Star Wars. Then they can just declare that the disney movies aren't canon anymore and we can all get on with our lives. (Of course you don't have to buy the rights to Star Wars to do this. Disney owns the trademarks, not our minds.)

I just think buying Star Wars now would be foolish. It'll be a lot cheaper in a couple years.
Or you could stop worrying about what somebody says is or isn't "canon".

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wojt has a horror of being considered unmanly, and calls people “soyboy” to prop up his pathetically limp ego.

On the contrary beneath the disgust I just feel bad for you and your kin, all this sucking up to women and playing nice and you won't get laid anyway

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Or you could stop worrying about what somebody says is or isn't "canon".
I did kind of say that, didn't I? I could care less what Disney does with Star Wars at this point, because as far as I'm concerned it's just Disney star wars, no better than anyone else's fan fiction.

But if your point is that we shouldn't worry about what happened in prior movies, well, I don't agree with that at all. Long stories need to be internally consistent for effective suspension of disbelief. This would be my #2 complaint with the disney movies after them just being generally awful.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I've got a couple of hundo in my pocket. I hear that's enough to bang a Melania-equivalent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads