• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Sales and discount code thread - Classic menswear edition

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SALE: Get An Extra 20% Off Selected Lines. But Not For Long…
Exquisite Trimmings have 35% off across the sale plus free global shipping on orders over GBP200:

www.exquisitetrimmings.com

Code is 35OFF
I've heard personally from Shaya, and I think that going forward, we'll get back to the same level of service that we've had in previous years. I personally have purchased several pairs of peccary gloves as well as other accessories from Shaya, so, am a personal customer in addition to having a professional relationship.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SALE: Get An Extra 20% Off Selected Lines. But Not For Long…

I've heard personally from Shaya, and I think that going forward, we'll get back to the same level of service that we've had in previous years. I personally have purchased several pairs of peccary gloves as well as other accessories from Shaya, so, am a personal customer in addition to having a professional relationship.
Fok, he was AWOL and other aspects for close to one year. Can he come back and share that he is OK?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fok, he was AWOL and other aspects for close to one year. Can he come back and share that he is OK?
I think that he can, but that will be up to him. He told me that he is getting his affairs in order now. @davesmith

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Exquisite Trimmings code. Ended up getting an Inglese shirt, two Kimber pocket squares, a green grenadine Drake's tie, and white linen pocket squares for my groomsmen for my upcoming (black tie) wedding

YseanY

Reaction score
Thanks for the Exquisite Trimmings code. Ended up getting an Inglese shirt, two Kimber pocket squares, a green grenadine Drake's tie, and white linen pocket squares for my groomsmen for my upcoming (black tie) wedding

Do you have any Inglese from NMWA? Are they different fits/cuts? The measurement chart seems to say so.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have any Inglese from NMWA? Are they different fits/cuts? The measurement chart seems to say so.
All of my previous Inglese shirts are from NMWA (10+ shirts). I'll let you know when the one from ET arrives if it fits differently

attacus

Reaction score
Further reductions at Zampa di Gallina : Up to 60% off on Francesco Marino ties, Calabrese scarves and pocket squares, Omega gloves, Filomarino suits...etc

slider-sales-2018-en-jpg.171995

http://www.zampadigallina.com/winter-sales.htm
Is the discount code sf10 still valid? I tried several times but to no avail.

attacus

Reaction score
Yes it's still valid but not on already discounted items. Try again and tell me.
Thanks for the speedy reply. I thought it can be applied even on the discounted items to save on shipping. Shipping cost is the killer.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
www.vecchioanseatico.com -

We’re glad to announce that Vecchio Anseatico is now an official partner of styleforum, the world's largest online community of classic menswear aficionados.

To celebrate the collaboration we’re offering a special discount.
Until 11 Feb 18 use the code SFINTRO on check out. Select two ties of your choice for 150€ (126€ ex. VAT) and of course enjoy free worldwide shipping and returns.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads