• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chace

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CBrown85
Grabbed a BoO oxford for 165 at Roden Grey today. Denim was pretty cheap at Holt, too. Tons of N+F.

Which Holts did you go to? I went to Bloor and even with the markdowns it was still more expensive than Sydneys. I saw $165 for Indigo weird guys at Holts - that isn't a good deal at all...

monkeydoodle

Reaction score
Anyone else having troubles with thecorner?
I tried using the code, and the code works, but the website won't allow me to proceed with my purchasing (ie pay with my CC).

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
give me your cc number i'll complete the sale for you

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chace
Which Holts did you go to? I went to Bloor and even with the markdowns it was still more expensive than Sydneys. I saw $165 for Indigo weird guys at Holts - that isn't a good deal at all...

I'm in vancouver. Picked up a pair of skinny guy raws for $89 and wings/horns chinos for $99

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deep indigo weird guys are a staple item and won't go on sale from what i've seen

mr bunbury

Reaction score
Any NYers want to proxy the NdG sale for me? I was hoping to go in today but the snow is making it impossible. I'll pay a substantial markup for one of those desert corps jackets in XL!

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wrongweather.net sale

having a stephan schneider sale most notably

RO 40% ok-ni (even though everything sucks)

prurient

Reaction score
If anyone wants that Boo forest green overdye in size L from ndg for $95 (including proxy+USPS shipment), I'll go pick it up from NdG during lunchtime. PM for PayPal address.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would cop from wrongweather but 31 euro for shipping offends my delicate sensibilities considering it'd only be for one or two items at most.

jwkicks

Reaction score
Anyone purchased from Wrongweather in the US? They ship Fedex internationally and figuring its pretty likely I'd be hit with a big customs bill.

prurient

Reaction score
Got the BOO shirt from NdG for seattlesf. Noticed Ervell Pattern Sweater in blue is still there (size L). If anyone wants it... I can proxy for $130 CONUS.

titleofauser

Reaction score

Montreal Holts had skinny raws for $79... though, otherwise, the selection was pretty lacklustre.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I would cop from wrongweather but 31 euro for shipping offends my delicate sensibilities considering it'd only be for one or two items at most.

I purchased from them last week and got free shipping to the US since my purchase was over 150 Euro, not sure if that is still the case though. I can tell you that I got my stuff from them in 3 days flat which is amazing.

Originally Posted by jwkicks
Anyone purchased from Wrongweather in the US? They ship Fedex internationally and figuring its pretty likely I'd be hit with a big customs bill.

I did and received things last week. I noticed they did mark the values down for my purchase, but too soon to tell if I got hit with customs yet. I got my stuff last Tuesday or Wednesday and as of today no FedEx fees yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads