• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
Geller fair isle
bounce2.gif

shipping kills it. if anyone is in HK, harvey nicols has it for sale for about the same price shipped

Brinbro

Reaction score
Ended up getting two W+H pieces that didn't cost over $200. $199.99 = $30 shipping. $200 = $50 shipping. Right. Hopefully they'll realize they're hurting business with those shipping rates.

Junya poplin jacket is amazing. If I'm lucky kvc grabs the last medium and then proceeds to flip it on here when he ends up looking like **** in it.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually $200=$40 shipping. Sometimes people lose the forest for the trees with the obsession over shipping costs....

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on Nomad, I checked them out a few days ago and they had sale prices, but they weren't this good so I couldn't resist. Picked up the W+H parka (had that eyed since jump and needed a heavier winter coat) and the Geller fair isle that I've had my eye on from start of season as well. Their shipping rates are a bit excessive though even if they are shipping Express International, which the site doesn't specify if they do or not that I saw.
Originally Posted by softy
Would prefer the cardigan version.
Love the cardigan version, but I had to hop on the crewneck given the price and given that I need some more crewnecks in my wardbrobe. Will keep my eye out for the cardigan version though if I ever find it on sale.
Originally Posted by gdl203
Actually $200=$40 shipping. Sometimes people lose the forest for the trees with the obsession over shipping costs....
I think it's essentially $50 for over $200; however my total was over $500 and they charged me 60 CAD. I sent them an email asking about their rates and am trying to figure out why so high, method of shipment, and why I was charged more than the maximum quote. I'll pass along any scoop I can get.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Thanks for the heads up on Nomad, I checked them out a few days ago and they had sale prices, but they weren't this good so I couldn't resist. Picked up the W+H parka (had that eyed since jump and needed a heavier winter coat) and the Geller fair isle that I've had my eye on from start of season as well.

Their shipping rates are a bit excessive though even if they are shipping Express International, which the site doesn't specify if they do or not that I saw.

Love the cardigan version, but I had to hop on the crewneck given the price and given that I need some more crewnecks in my wardbrobe. Will keep my eye out for the cardigan version though if I ever find it on sale.

I think it's essentially $50 for over $200; however my total was over $500 and they charged me 60 CAD. I sent them an email asking about their rates and am trying to figure out why so high, method of shipment, and why I was charged more than the maximum quote. I'll pass along any scoop I can get.

Can't stand crewnecks, personally. Something about that neck-hugging ****. Nice pattern, but I'll restrain myself in the interest of finding the cardigan.

Any comment on these W+H down vest/down shirt thingies? I'm about to spring for the TOJ fishtail, and I'm thinking of getting some silly in-between layer to help my current (thin) coat hold up to the wait.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My card isn't working on Nomad
has anyone else payed with Amex?

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
My card isn't working on Nomad
has anyone else payed with Amex?

Save yourself the trouble of needing to post it on B&S. Don't click dat button

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
Can't stand crewnecks, personally. Something about that neck-hugging ****. Nice pattern, but I'll restrain myself in the interest of finding the cardigan.

Any comment on these W+H down vest/down shirt thingies? I'm about to spring for the TOJ fishtail, and I'm thinking of getting some silly in-between layer to help my current (thin) coat hold up to the wait.

This one doesn't appear to be as neck hugging as the typical crewneck though if you check out more pics. I sure wouldn't mind owning the cardigan either that's for sure though. Maybe this one will be reserved for a bit in the event I can ever find the cardigan version for cheaper than retail haha.

Originally Posted by shahanshah
lol8[1].gif

lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads