• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

newinny

Reaction score

Best colour set? Really? Would like to see how you pair these with your garments.

Probably some type of khaki's and a gray t-shirt. With jeans they might look too Seinfeldy.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bloomingdale's has an extra 25% off sale today only with promo code WARMUP. Link their site through eBates and get 3% cash back. Free shipping (over $150 I think) and free returns. Not much to see really, but some Monitaly and Barbour pieces.

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fancier/more elaborate packaging just means more steps in between me and my ****. Suspension Point and zfactorie do it right - each item in a plastic bag and a layer of tissue paper around everything. Haven't figured out what to do with all the Zam garment bags I have piled up (almost every individual item comes with one), though.
lol8[1].gif

I love garment bags. I have a bunch of bbs ones (in different sizes and weight resistance) that I´ve been using instead of backpacks.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
haven't bought a damn thing except off nmwa and suspension point

xhalz

Reaction score

Picked up the Lanvins. Best color set of the season. Hope there's no suede though. Would get dirty wayyy too fast.

where did you buy, i'm looking for almost any of this model in my size at a discounted price

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
whats the deal with porter buys; why are they becoming weaker? i cant even be bothered at 70% anymore, which is effectively a 55-60% discount given their inflated retail prices. I need atleast 80% off to buy a $90 jcrew shirt

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

whats the deal with porter buys; why are they becoming weaker? i cant even be bothered at 70% anymore, which is effectively a 55-60% discount given their inflated retail prices. I need atleast 80% off to buy a $90 jcrew shirt

I've been disappointed with MrPorter in 2013. I don't know if it's a random thing or what, but the buys do not seem as cool, the sizes are very infrequently XS now, and there seem to be almost too many brands. I don't need 400 makers of backpacks.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've been disappointed with MrPorter in 2013. I don't know if it's a random thing or what, but the buys do not seem as cool, the sizes are very infrequently XS now, and there seem to be almost too many brands. I don't need 400 makers of backpacks.

mr.porter made a great first impression upon me, and I only hoped they would improve but their offerings certainly dropped off. its a shame because I was so ready to continue buying some premium **** at steep discounts

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads