• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish my closet only consisted of Peir Wu like snowmans probably does.
smile.gif

Anybody know where else besides sp to grap his pieces?

You can find her contact into on the PW website and can order directly from her.

Random PW forum three:
http://care-tags.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17&start=30

Last edited:

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LA Peeps - There is some pop-up sale going on next to Daily Dose in the Arts District. Mostly whatever brands BUT they have a box of Sunny Sports chambray and hickory stripped shirts for a measly $20 (sizes S, M, and L...but they run small so basically XS, S, and M). Dope Sunny Sports socks for $18. And they have a cardigan for $100 and a CPO for $200.
Anyway, it's today and tomorrow IF it doesn't rain. If it does, dude says they'll do it on Sunday

Edit: They also have some Caminando loafers - Japanese label, made in Mexico. Retail tagged is $255, they are selling for $20. I had to pick up 2 purrr

Credit cards accepted

I don't know the hours - they are located outdoors so I don't expect them to stay open when it gets dark, but that is just speculation

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guess nobody's going to the SALT sale?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Peeps - There is some pop-up sale going on next to Daily Dose in the Arts District. Mostly whatever brands BUT they have a box of Sunny Sports chambray and hickory stripped shirts for a measly $20 (sizes S, M, and L...but they run small so basically XS, S, and M). Dope Sunny Sports socks for $18. And they have a cardigan for $100 and a CPO for $200.
Anyway, it's today and tomorrow IF it doesn't rain. If it does, dude says they'll do it on Sunday

Edit: They also have some Caminando loafers - Japanese label, made in Mexico. Retail tagged is $255, they are selling for $20. I had to pick up 2 purrr

Credit cards accepted

I don't know the hours - they are located outdoors so I don't expect them to stay open when it gets dark, but that is just speculation

Man, great price on those shirts. Someone grab them and flip in B&S for something not insane (and I'll pick up an L in pale blue / white / or lavender.)

xander_horst

Reaction score
I'm with oboy. You don't hear much about Sunny Sports around here but I own a SS shirt and it's great. If you have access to this sale, treat yourself and/or the rest of us.

prurient

Reaction score
Love Sunny Sports designs (although when it comes to distribution and availability in North America I would swap the brand with Bru Na Boinne) but the pieces I own were of such low quality. Light flannel paisley shirt from Opening Ceremony went all pillowy after one wash and loses buttons constantly. Micro corduroy shirt from CHCM changed color at 1st dry cleaning.

Jagger_On

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads