• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eupfhoria

Reaction score
the endclothing sale doesn't seem to work with Norse Projects stuff. Everything else I looked at had the 25% applied during checkout...anyone else have the same issue?

(I'm in the US for reference)

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shame I missed out on LNCC code madness this morning, went to buy a CDG wallet and it was only applying 30% discount no free shipping...

emailed them asking them nicely to rectify the problem, I've bought several things from them, always have exceptional customer service hope they pull through again..

EDIT: I do feel its a bit fucked up to take advantage of a glitch in the system, however now their discount doesn't do what they said it would when they sent me the email, which is just as fucked up I bet a lot of people didn't think to check how much of a discount they were actually getting.

Last edited:

yessur

Reaction score
Got an email last night from Makr that they are doing 20% off all Makr and Scout items.

My big purchase http://makr.com/bottle-key
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

kissmyjazz

Reaction score
Why do you keep saying that the LN-CC code is not working for free shipping? It works precisely as advertised in my case.
Comme Des Garcons Parfums Unisex Amazingreen eau de Parfum (100ml)
$192.00

In the basket it shows:

Subtotal:
$192.00
Discount:
$84.48
ORDER TOTAL: $107.52

When you go through to the payment page, it shows:

Subtotal:
$192.00
Postage & Packaging:
$27.00
Discount:
-$111.48
ORDER TOTAL:
$107.52

jwoowoo

Reaction score
FYI for those lucky few who received the 40% off discount code presale on LN-CC, it stacks with this new 30% off code :slayer: amazing. It is account bound for all those wondering... I wish I could share this code.

mcdecker1

Reaction score

Why do you keep saying that the LN-CC code is not working for free shipping? It works precisely as advertised in my case. 
Comme Des Garcons Parfums Unisex Amazingreen eau de Parfum (100ml)
$192.00

In the basket it shows:

Subtotal:
$192.00
Discount:
$84.48
ORDER TOTAL: $107.52

When you go through to the payment page, it shows:

Subtotal:
$192.00
Postage & Packaging:
$27.00
Discount:
-$111.48
ORDER TOTAL:
$107.52

Lots of places in the U.S. have this for $110 without any discount ,
really worth the hassle?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

FYI for those lucky few who received the 40% off discount code presale on LN-CC, it stacks with this new 30% off code :slayer: amazing. It is account bound for all those wondering... I wish I could share this code.

Wait, what? Really?

Want to trade your account-bound LN CC code for my account-bound 20% off Gilt code? Gilt is an exclusive, member only site that sells many of the hottest fashion brands such as Antonio Maurizi and John Varvatos, as well as a range of high-fashion footwear in a section they've labeled "Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!"

Last edited:

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wait, what? Really?
Want to trade your account-bound LN CC code for my account-bound 20% off Gilt code? Gilt is an exclusive, member only site that sells many of the hottest fashion brands such as Antonio Maurizi and John Varvatos, as well as a range of high-fashion footwear in a section they've labeled "Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!"

Best description I've ever heard for what, by most accounts, has been a pretty ****** site lately. And by lately I mean the last couple years. He's got 200 posts, so it's unlikely he'll fall for it.

kissmyjazz

Reaction score
FYP
Wait, what? Really?
Want to trade your account-bound LN CC code for my account-bound 20% off Gilt code? Gilt is an exclusive, member only site that sells many of the hottest fashion brands such as Antonio Maurizi and John Varvatos Star USA, as well as a range of high-fashion footwear in a section they've labeled "Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!"

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
more things reduced at the corner, use code thankyou to get further discount. i don't want any but can get cp highs for ~ 170

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads