• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Updating my previous post regarding the OC order. So they charged me $81 but didn't send me any shipping notice. So atleast 1 item of the 5 I ordered looks like its been shipped. I think I'll get my muppets sweater after all....

Reaction score

I got the browns in 42. So 2 people got the browns in 43 and I've heard nothing about my 42's?! Guh this is frustrating, because this boot is exactly what I've been looking for at a great price too

Ordered a 43 in black, no confirmation either.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know what carrier Acrimony uses to ship?

same here... USPS.

btw... just fyi, I finally got a hold (email) of someone at 3sixteen today. apparently their printer was "down" this weekend Fri - Mon so shipments are late. I don't know wtf that has to do with the printer but anyway... I wait.

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
same here... USPS.
btw... just fyi, I finally got a hold (email) of someone at 3sixteen today. apparently their printer was "down" this weekend Fri - Mon so shipments are late. I don't know wtf that has to do with the printer but anyway... I wait.

It probably wasn't a printer like you're thinking, but the server that runs the label printer. It happens a lot, nothing can ship out of the plant so everything grinds to a halt and IT guys get yelled at.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It probably wasn't a printer like you're thinking, but the server that runs the label printer.  It happens a lot, nothing can ship out of the plant so everything grinds to a halt and IT guys get yelled at.

haha... I know... I'm sure it's something important... I was just being cranky. but for anyone else who ordered, the tracking info hasn't been uploaded yet because of the delay. they told me to expect delivery by Friday even though I ordered on the 27th.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

haha... I know... I'm sure it's something important... I was just being cranky. but for anyone else who ordered, the tracking info hasn't been uploaded yet because of the delay. they told me to expect delivery by Friday even though I ordered on the 27th.

:foo:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well those Geller boys are just all about disappointing us in as many different ways as possible, aren't they?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads