• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Know this has been asked 100000 times but I guess its a good time to upgrade my shirts with these sales:

Looking at Boo, Gant Rugger, Black Fleece and GV. It terms of quality,sizing and price which would be the better deal.

Measurements are 39 chest, 17s2s. Best fitting shirts are Uniqlo in size small American

I only have experience with Black Fleece and the discounts can be great depending on the item and its demand. I picked up a polo sweater for $97, rrp $300 something something

Although with Black Fleece you've got to wait a while for the cuts to be considerable

BF sizing is a crap shoot. It seems the sizing changes every season. Even shirts from the same season, same design, fabric, but different color can fit differently.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i got the same problem as you did. i just change the shipping address to my friend's house, then he sent it to my canadian address, everything went smooth.

Damn, that's not an option for me so I tried to use one of the many shipping receiving services just across the border. Apparently Mr. Porter has a list of all of them and they're all restricted. Sucks!
Did you have to call your credit card issuer and add your friend's address to the card info?

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No I was talking to Taco Flavored Kiss. I did miss the sale tho.. Them tote holders took all my smalls and mediums :censored:

Philip

Reaction score

BF sizing is a crap shoot. It seems the sizing changes every season. Even shirts from the same season, same design, fabric, but different color can fit differently.

true, but I always ask for measurements from bbanswers anyway

y2knp

Reaction score

Damn, that's not an option for me so I tried to use one of the many shipping receiving services just across the border. Apparently Mr. Porter has a list of all of them and they're all restricted. Sucks!
Did you have to call your credit card issuer and add your friend's address to the card info?

I never had any problems using my canadian CC on MR Porter, the best will be add your US address to your CC billing add, but i didn't do that.
I think Porter has a list or mail forwarding addresses, so u gotta have a residential address in hand.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
LESTER JUST STOP

y2knp

Reaction score
any1 knows where to kop some Undercover stuff or Japanese brands on the web? i used to buy the *** clothes from LNCC, but their markup is way too unreasonable. Can you guys give me recommedations.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shirts from $60-$100 for toteholders. Cashmere long sleeve T for $50ish, thermals for $30ish, etc. (for toteholders).

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Andrew drops like 15 stacks this week but can't afford the $15 phone order shipping! :rotflmao:

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
even considering the barneys sale being pretty meh, still striking just how far DH has fallen. sneaks look like hugo boss and dress shoes look like nordstrom rack leftovers

Last edited:

ffatt

Reaction score

:fu: why they charge me shipping everytime on sale items.

Do I even want to know where you are gettin all the cash, money and change? You are student right...I hope this isn't coming out of your staffords? LOL! Well done though...I aspire to live by what would andrewgreg do whenever faced with a desperately wanted, but pricey item?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads