• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
The Agnes B site only lists boutiques in San Francisco and New York, I wonder if it was closed...

Originally Posted by mattn
I think I remember Get Smart and Who talking about how they used to go there but it closed down or something

yes the LA agnes store closed at end of Sept, is set to reopen in a different space. where? I dont know and neither do they
frown.gif

Paul Smith stores in LA and NYC is having their winter sale starting on the 18th for clothes and shoes, 29th for accessories.

Costume National online sale just dipped to 60% off and again, full range of sizes are avail

surrender

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Barneys may be at 75% off tomorrow.

Any sale on the Winter items? The overdyed BoO shirts weren't on sale at the SF Barney's this past weekend

Detour Clothing Store

Reaction score
head's up: the detourHOLIDAY sale is due to end tomorrow (Thursday).

we ARE honoring the styleforum coupon ---

1. save 20% off everything (except apc)
2. free shipping (ups ground)
3. save an additional $25 for every $100 spent.

let us know if you have questions! ... http://shopdetour.com

-jennifer

yokodevereaux

Reaction score
Yoko Devereaux Sample Sale Still Going Strong - All Samples $20

When Crazy Yoko Devereaux says "everything must go," everything gets priced to move. Not only is the sample sale still going on over at Yoko Devereaux, but every sample left is also priced at just TWENTY DOLLARS. That's right - $20.

AND with 50% off all the fall and winter merchandise (both in store and online), you'll still have plenty left over to get bombed (stylishly bombed) at Trophy Bar across the street.

The sample sale ends Friday, 12/19, so come on over and check it out before everything is GONE...

Yoko Devereaux
338 Broadway
Williamsburg / Brooklyn
T: 718 302 1480
www.yokod.com

Mon - Friday, 10 - 7

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Barneys may be at 75% off tomorrow.

Damn...I was planning to pick something up today...

Does anyone know if they refund the price difference like J. Crew does? Just in case I buy it today and it goes on sale tomorrow...

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter

Does anyone know if they refund the price difference like J. Crew does? Just in case I buy it today and it goes on sale tomorrow...

Probably not, but credit card companies do.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter

I'm sure they will sell it today. I think today it's POS and hard mark tomorrow.

kit99bar

Reaction score
Anyone who has gone by the New York Barney's see any Paul Smith Ricards left?

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yokodevereaux
Yoko Devereaux Sample Sale Still Going Strong - All Samples $20

When Crazy Yoko Devereaux says "everything must go," everything gets priced to move. Not only is the sample sale still going on over at Yoko Devereaux, but every sample left is also priced at just TWENTY DOLLARS. That's right - $20.

AND with 50% off all the fall and winter merchandise (both in store and online), you'll still have plenty left over to get bombed (stylishly bombed) at Trophy Bar across the street.

The sample sale ends Friday, 12/19, so come on over and check it out before everything is GONE...

Yoko Devereaux
338 Broadway
Williamsburg / Brooklyn
T: 718 302 1480
www.yokod.com

Mon - Friday, 10 - 7

Hm? How come everyone on the site is still the same prices as before? Ive been eying that white shirt for awhile...

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kit99bar
Anyone who has gone by the New York Barney's see any Paul Smith Ricards left?

I think your best bet is the PS winter sale that GS just mentioned above. I'm looking for brown Ricards to complete my Ricard collection.

jqbomb

Reaction score
For the Greater Good in DC is running 50% off select items. Not sure of specifics yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads