• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am in tears over here in Maryland. $350 suits? What price were sweaters at?

edit: just saw the images. it is official. I shall cry until New Years Eve.

Last edited:

Alphataru

Reaction score
Did you see any size 4's or is that a rumor

In terms of suits, the biggest I saw was a size 2. They're mostly 0 and 1s. Shirts were mostly 0 and 1s as well, however, there's apparently a few biggest sizes here and there, I picked up a pink oxford i size 4 by mistake, if you want it, I can sell it to you, lol.

@Desi, sweaters were priced individually. They range from 60 to 250.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
report from my friend (female) who went for her husband...

"Just left... 6 ties for 100. Prices were insane but I saw mostly kookier styles clotheswise. Ppl who left the sale early on had tons of bags and scored more of the conservative I think.

Sadly they're not restocking. Don't think its worth the crazy wait unfort."

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
best sale ever!

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
suits 350, socks and underwear 5 buck s all shoes 100 6 ties for a 100 sweaters 75, it was unreal :slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's funny, 10 out of the first 12 were Asian.

The sizes were true sample sizes, 0 and 1s. They had plenty of everything, an entire table of shirts. These were runway samples as well, many pieces with the name of models written on them. I was second in line, and I showed up at 10. By the time I left, there was a line around the corner of the floor. Checkout was extremely slow, with just one cashier.

Pricing was awesome, 350 for suits, 300 for coats, 40 for shirts. No 4 for 100 deal as far as I could tell.

This was THE most worthwhile sample sale I've been to this year, beating out Jil Sander's summer sale by a mile.

Edit: Loots

http://imgur.com/a/30UBJ#0

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm ******* dying right now, this is the most stressed I;ve been in a while. I literally would have camped overnight for this sale

Alphataru

Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm ******* dying right now, this is the most stressed I;ve been in a while. I literally would have camped overnight for this sale

Should have called in sick, dude! I was there an hour early, good thing people in line were quite friendly, so it wasn't that torturous.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they put limits on what people can buy? If not, I'm surprised that it's not more common for a single person to just walk in, wipe out the entire inventory, and flip it on the internet.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
one guy bought like 20 suits

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It does, I asked. Planning on kopping me some N. Hoolywood when sale season rolls around :devil:

Well son of a *****. Had I known that, I wouldn't have made my first purchase there some god damn Geller Seconds tee months ago. I've got a couple items there bookmarked, so I'm going to shoot them an email, plead ignorance on the discount and see if they'll budge.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
they're really nice, i had returned my first purchase so they said i'm still eligible for the discount.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just putting this out there: if anyone wants to sell some of their TB sample sale loot, I'm a size TB1 and looking for literally anything (9 in his shoes). Hit me up!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads