• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Henryyy

Reaction score
Anyone willing to proxy BoO Medium shirts?
biggrin.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
Ssense wants $15 for shipping a pair of shoes.
ffffuuuu.gif

ssense wants 50 shipping to send anything to Australia

airblaster503

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
NDG samples sales 55 Delancey ST NYC

They added more stuffs. BoO s/s peaocats for $150, shirts 40, shorts 40. Patrik ervel blazer size 38,40 for $150. club collar shirts 40, shorts 40. Wings + Horns same price. If you're a large or M then you're in luck!

does anyone know if they have any shetland crewnecks???

HPerson123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
NDG samples sales 55 Delancey ST NYC

They added more stuffs. BoO s/s peaocats for $150, shirts 40, shorts 40. Patrik ervel blazer size 38,40 for $150. club collar shirts 40, shorts 40. Wings + Horns same price. If you're a large or M then you're in luck!

what ervell blazer (38)? anyone wanna proxy?

retroaaron

Reaction score
I apologize if this his been posted already. Billy Reid's summer sale is currently going on. The website has some decent markdowns; however, if you can make it out to a retail store, you will find some steals on shirting. Last I've heard there should even be another round of markdowns soon.

Iyoume

Reaction score
Went to the NDG sale today and copped some things, thought i would offer some details.

Originally Posted by Kvc06
Willing to pay a fee for BoO shirt in M!
someone let me know

There's one medium BoO that is blue/teal with a white collar and one that is black/charcoal with really light/ thin whitish stripes and a weird collar that folds into points at the end.

Originally Posted by Henryyy
Anyone willing to proxy BoO Medium shirts?
biggrin.gif

Read above.

Originally Posted by airblaster503
does anyone know if they have any shetland crewnecks???

They don't.

Most outerwear they have left is size L or XL. W+H Blue and Red oxfords in size XL are $40. Lots of NDG Denim left (Mostly in size 32 b/c that is sample size, but also 30 and 34), some nice stuff. A few W+H fleece hoodys left for $60 Olive color in Medium, Blue, Grey, and white/grey stripe in size Large. There are W+H west point shorts left in sizes 30 and 36, about 3 pairs per size. There are a few W+H fleece blazers, the darker colors are only in size Large+, they have one light colored (Oatmeal?) W+H blazer that is size Medium. Lots of NDG 3/4 pants (capris?). There's a few other pieces of BoO/ Ervell but Large+ sizing only. There are some common projects shoes in size 43/44 but they aren't sneakers, they are those two tone shoes like this (and in this colorway). There are some NDG polyester/rayon shorts for $20.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
I stopped by today, too, and the report above is pretty accurate. If you're a L or XL, I'd definitely check it out for the outerwear -- they had a couple of Wings + Horns chambray parkas in XL, lots of NdG peacoats in L, and a blue Ervell windbreaker in XL.

If you're a Small like me, you're probably a couple of weeks late, although I did grab the last NdG fishtail parka in Small for $80. There was also a good amount of the NdG lightweight canvas bombers and Reigning Champ hoodies.

__CB__

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
ssense wants 50 shipping to send anything to Australia

Shipping anything from Canada to Australia is hell expensive, Canada Post rapes you hard... think double what Australia Post would charge for the reverse. $50 is high for shirts/pants etc but a jacket or shoes could easily cost that much.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Probably didn't have the W+H field mac trench from this year's S/S collection, did they?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads