• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update. i guess im not gonna go. i hate going over to that "santee" area, seems like i'm gonna run over a random street worker any second or get into a car accident.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
haha, Santa Clarita is my hometown. It was just weird seeing it on Style Forum, knowing that there is no style in the SCV. Unless you consider Bro-wear/looking like Fallout Boy stylish.

WHITE HOES/SOCCER MOMS 4 LIFE

A very well-known SF'er is from SCV. I'd mention who but that'd just be weak sauce.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
A very well-known SF'er is from SCV. I'd mention who but that'd just be weak sauce.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking about. We went to the same high school (Saugus). Don't worry, I'll keep it hush hush
laugh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
all designers starts on 3rd

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piato
Tricker's brogues are $ 288 at STP. Down to $200 with the latest 30% off email link they send out.
Is there a coupon code for this or do you have to click through the e-mail? I signed up for the e-mail alerts today but I guess it was too late. I just bought the tricker's with a 20% off coupon anyway, but would like to save the extra 25 dollars if possible.

Btw finding this forum has given me a shopping addiction. This is the third pair of brown wingtips I have bought in the past week. Went AE McClain --> AE McNeil from Lands End Canvas --> Tricker's. Cancelled the McClain before it even shipped, but I think I will compare the other two and keep only the pair I like the most. I suspect it will be the tricker's because of the lighter color.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
went to barneys today. they are starting to pre-sale but nothing look interesting. Nothing designer was on-sale. Co-op had a few brands but the more popular brands (r&b, vince, boo) are not on sale. pretty lame and to much of a hassle to look through everything for sales stuff.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, I guess that's what my SA meant when he said the big sale was later. This one sounds like a waste of time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads