• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sorry if this derails the thread but this clip was funny:

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

your awesome for this reference. I've only met one other person who's said that to me. YOU WIN

that's a good one :nodding: dudes on that show are completely nuts.

Last edited:

smdbitchh

Reaction score
When does a.p.c. normally do their big in store sales? I used to get a postcard in the mail but maybe I didnt update my address with them.

thanks

sneet

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on La Paz shirting's fits? I'm always an inbetween S and M and am curious, boxy S will fit well but if it's too slim the neck will choke me. Can't seem to find measurements anywhere online.

aqwayne93

Reaction score

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Ordered from Mutiny in the past before, and their service was amazing. Also the nicest packaging I've ever received. I'm considering picking up that W+H cowichan sweater... I don't need anything like that for my wardrobe, but not often you see that on such a discount...

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm usually not one for excessive packaging, but Mutiny's packaging is so damn friendly and personable that it feels like a hug from a stranger (not in a creepy way). I think the last thing I ordered came with a vintage postcard.

Last edited:

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can anyone comment on La Paz shirting's fits? I'm always an inbetween S and M and am curious, boxy S will fit well but if it's too slim the neck will choke me. Can't seem to find measurements anywhere online.

I tried some on at Penelope's and it was similar to gitman vintage, I take an M in both. The body fits a bit boxy though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads