• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official 2015-2016 college football thread

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Arkansas knocks off second Top 15 team on the road in as many weeks.
1f417.png

OU-BU is entertaining as heck.

I couldn't squeeze in Stanford-Oregon. Too much good football. I love Saturdays in the fall.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hopefully. Honestly, as long as we beat USC I don't care.

(Mainly because if we win out, we have to play Stanford in the Title game, and the first time was bad enough)

That's all we got left now jeezus! Seems lock-down defense with a lead at the end of the game doesn't work so well with a skeleton crew.

Pac-12 refs fixing the games tonight.

Sorry, I meant working the games.

What did I miss? I really wasn't too into the games today for some reason.

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Two 'fumbles' that weren't (but both gave WSU possession- one of them inside our 10)

And this non-holding by their RT on the last play that gave WSU a TD (I wonder why he had 10 seconds to pass)

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh FFS… I was wondering what happened after we scored. I got caught doing something and came back to a loss. Perhaps better I missed it because I would have blown a fuse. :censored:

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lolol. Ezekiel Elliot calling out his coaches and saying because of the play calling he won't come back next year.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He wouldn't be back next year even if he had 300 rush yards in the game. He's a 1st rounder, early 2nd round at worst. There's no reason for him to go back

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ In other news… water is wet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads