• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
File this under boots that look like Tricker's but aren't.
Crockett & Jones Dundees in cordovan.
e3ln1kcgtyyzixokr-jba-jpg.1582167
That’s more Eaton than an Eaton!

KiaVet

Reaction score
Help for a wide footed dude, please!

I really want a pair of Tricker's in black. I currently wear a 9H in RM Williams (UK sizing), 9 in Viberg's 2055 last and an 9EE in iron rangers. In sneakers I'm a 10.5EE (New Balance, Hoka's).
Based off what I'm reading on their website fit 6 is what I should be choosing but the options on their website are very limited. Are there any 3rd party websites/stores that carry any of the Tricker's styles in a fit 6? I posted a picture of my current collection. Thanks for the help IMG_1894.jpeg

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score

I really want a pair of Tricker's in black. I currently wear a 9H in RM Williams (UK sizing), 9 in Viberg's 2055 last and an 9EE in iron rangers. In sneakers I'm a 10.5EE (New Balance, Hoka's).
Based off what I'm reading on their website fit 6 is what I should be choosing but the options on their website are very limited. Are there any 3rd party websites/stores that carry any of the Tricker's styles in a fit 6? I posted a picture of my current collection. Thanks for the help View attachment 1582585
If you are wearing RM H fit then Trickers 5 fit should be fine. It’s wideish anyway. You have two last to chose from 4497s and 4444. The latter is slightly wider as stock but advice is to size down half. 2298 last I’d avoid as lot narrower.
See if you can find a deerskin Burford. Will have more give as leather is super soft.

I wear 9 in Trickers 4497s and RM (h fit is optimal but I can get away with G).

Vamp-ire

Reaction score

Based off what I'm reading on their website fit 6 is what I should be choosing but the options on their website are very limited. Are there any 3rd party websites/stores that carry any of the Tricker's styles in a fit 6? I posted a picture of my current collection. Thanks for the help View attachment 1582585
Sent a PM, I have brand new Trickers in your size in Black.

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Yes crazy times...hard to believe in such a short time life has basically turned upside globally down for most.
.....and I've just received my Stows,
View attachment 1356731
Who would of thought... missed my 1st anniversary on this forum.
First Tricker's March 2020 and 1st Northhampton boot.
1st Stow.jpg

and needing a second rack to accommodate "part" of the years spoils. :redface:
More.jpg
(for those concerned, none functioning radiator)

Last edited:

CZZ300

Reaction score
Nice. Now show us some boots that don't look like Tricker's but are.
even after I have spent all my disposable income on Trickers and other shoes, and despite the fact Trickers has restricted me and other customers from this part of the world, from accessing the UK site, I still enjoy reading this thread which is so full of humour and wisdom. I'm sure the world would be a much better place to live in if there are more people like the members here.

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads