• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was just north of Landrake....lots of memories but working on a farm was probably the hardest most taxing of any job I've encountered....best lesson learned was not to wear shorts walking through a field of nettles.:cry:....had a pair of leather boots on though.:colgate:
Just need taller boots😄

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I watch a fair amount of British TV series. Mostly detective type shows like DCI Banks, Shetland, Line of Duty. A lot of it is available on Netflix or Amazon but a fair amount, like Doc Martin and Endeavour, is actually broadcast on PBS.

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Paul Smith Stow Tricker's Stows on Tuesday...
View attachment 1421595
....like to get my shoes/boots broken in....and even with the crazy heat still managed to get about 15K on them over the last few days.
View attachment 1421596
...usually go for a darker shade but these Marron Antique, which were basically an impulse buy, are growing on me.
View attachment 1421601
.... playing rotation with another new pair of Tricker's Stow, in Kudu Polo, which also coincidentally landed this week.
View attachment 1421603
Lovely boots and some impressive break in walking!

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Rare times to actually wear ones Tricker's somewhere besides just walking and doing groceries.
....probably the closest I'll get to traveling this year. 🙄.......accompanying my son to the airport via the UP train.
Me Kudu2.jpg

...not that there was anyone to actually show them off to....and peak season too....😷..... 😟
Polo.JPG
Stow in Kudu Polo
UPs.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.