• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No, gym? No problem.... Uganda style

nordicstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by URALLMORONS
What do they do for protein? This **** is funny. Bet the supplement game is previous level there.

Eggs, chicken and beef, perhaps? Supplements are over-rated...
wink.gif

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
l_6459d75643fa7df1c643d9bf15302ce3.jpg

4920.gif

That guy was supposedly 50 when Bloodsport was filmed.

Also that second pic is
rotflmao.gif

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ameryyesher
I really do not matter.

One of the better posts on this subforum in a while.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fixed.

Originally Posted by Scrumhalf
Yeah.... reminds me of the stories of Alexander Karelin, the legendary Russian Greco-Roman wrestler running through thigh-deep snowdrifts in Siberia with a log on his shoulders. I remember seeing a video of this in the eighties. I'm guessing Brock got this from Karelin.

Just goes to show that what matters is genetics and lack of subcutaneous fat, not fancy equipment and ****.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
You mean Americans? I was at the grocery store yesterday and this fat, I mean, obese woman on a mobile shopping cart. I took a peak at her shopping basket and there was nothing but chips, bacon/ etc etc.
ffffuuuu.gif

The social acceptance and approval of fat asses in this country is worrisome.

+1.

It is not only accepted but you are socially obligated to accept and "love" them. It's a victim mindset. People complain and cry that they are out-of-shape/fat/obese, yet chow down on the most unhealthiest of foods. They look down on and/or are jealous of people who are in good shape, yet are themselves unwilling to put in the discipline that is required to be that way.

I had a woman cry that she is fat and at the same time eat 3 slices of white bread. Sheesh!

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
That really pisses me off. They should have designated obese parking spots at the far end of the lot
lol8[1].gif

+10000.
worship.gif

aphextwin07

Reaction score
This picture was posted on rosstraining.com - rural Ugandans getting jacked with homemade gym equipment made of concrete, rocks, etc.
worship.gif

Amazing.... makes me feel more and more ashamed of fat Western dipshits..
ffffuuuu.gif

1.jpg

I think the original article was from Men's Fitness magazine - I'll try to find it in the public library and get more details.

uhhh, this is normal in prisons and other various places in the US, nothing unique or even worth posting about really.

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aphextwin07
uhhh, this is normal in prisons and other various places in the US, nothing unique or even worth posting about really.

Prisoners have rocks and concrete blocks to fashion dumbbells and barbells from? Oh-Kay....
facepalm.gif

And I'll make sure to get your opinion before posting next time, as I am sure every one of your 200- something posts is a veritable treasure trove of information.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not arguing with you - perhaps we are just making slightly different points.

I'm not talking about the guy's sixpack. I would not be less impressed if he was a skinny dude with no visible musculature. I am merely commenting on the resourcefulness of the guys who didn't let poverty keep them down. I am just contrasting this to people who seemingly have every facility at their disposal yet don't have the desire or the discipline to get off their asses and avail of them.

Wow. That you even have to make this point is amazing. Some people just love to argue.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God this thread became ******, but I can believe it :thumbsup:

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Wow. That you even have to make this point is amazing. Some people just love to argue.

Yep.

Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol
God this thread became ******, but I can believe it :thumbsup:

Sad but pretty typical. Thread-******** has become pretty much standard operating procedure on SF. You take the trouble of sharing what you think is an great piece of news on resourcefulness amidst poverty and despair, something that people might derive inspiration from, only to be inundated by messages on Azn genes and how it is not really that impressive at all. It's almost not worth the bother, really.

Jarandas

Reaction score
Asian genes, Asian genes, Asian genes... the mantra for lazy people who don´t try hard enough...
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Just google images of "Asian bodybuilder" and you´ll find quite a few!!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads