• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Family shot

My first 110 pair. The fit is spot on as expected. I definitely need another 110 pair. Any opinions on the flat waxed laces vs the rawhide laces? I'm kinda leaning towards the flat waxed ones.

And a big thank you to Fok for making all of this happen. You are the best.
You're welcome.

I always use the flat waxed laces - they are considerably more durable than leather, which has good abrasion strength, but really not great tension strength at that width. And the waxed leather are easy to tie and to stay tied.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NICE! I'm in on this next round of Bison.. and the 1/2Japanese too, I think those are going to get to all-time favorite status quick..
Congrats. You will love them.

Thanks to Fok for putting these together! We're fortunate to have access to such great GMTOs.

Need to get them home for the test run and make sure size 7 works.

youretheman

Reaction score
Fok,

Grateful for setting this up. The Natty's are immaculate and well worth the wait. Now if we could get the same make up in a 310 last like the one at 14 oz :fistbump: or natural shell cordovan in the same combination. BTW how did you lace your natty's in the picture you took, is it a Shoe shop lace or a straight european lacing technique http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/shoeshoplacing.htm?

Thank you and can't wait for the next make GMTO's

L

jlchau

Reaction score

Also got my Natural CXL today. Quite impressed and surprised that they fit more snug than my size 8 Cypress Haven Scouts that are also unstructured on the 2030. The Service Boot looks less slim than the Scout and I don't feel the arch support as much. I thought I was going to need to size down a half, but now I'm not sure and might keep them. Perhaps it's the thicker leather or the fact that I haven't broken them in yet.

Skell6009

Reaction score
The thickness of the leather does play a huge role. My waxed flesh boots and my chromepak boots in the same size fit differently as well. The chrompak is thinner and fits larger. Both are unstructured with cap toes.

Raneleigh

Reaction score
Some proper photos...
Imgur album - http://imgur.com/a/mukfr

My first 110 pair. The fit is spot on as expected. I definitely need another 110 pair. Any opinions on the flat waxed laces vs the rawhide laces? I'm kinda leaning towards the flat waxed ones.

And a big thank you to Fok for making all of this happen. You are the best.

Just arrived in time for me to take some quick crappy iPhone pics! One in the sun is more accurate, color-wise. They are a true black, without the blue overtones. 3Sixteen shadow selvedge ST-120x jeans. The heel on these is substantial... a good thing, to me, because so many of the Viberg boots have a pretty wimpy heel.

Let us never forget Viberg delivery day, 3/13/15, when we all got the boots we wanted.
revolve.gif

Guys, looking at these pictures...I'm speechless! This was my vision for the BCSK and it came out exactly right, just perfect! Unfortunately, I had to go out of town this morning and missed the delivery and I'll be gone for a full week! But I will stare at all the photos and it will help make my wait just a little less painful. So excited to see my dream boot visualized! Enjoy and thanks for the great photos!

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys, looking at these pictures...I'm speechless!  This was my vision for the BCSK and it came out exactly right, just perfect!  Unfortunately, I had to go out of town this morning and missed the delivery and I'll be gone for a full week!  But I will stare at all the photos and it will help make my wait just a little less painful.  So excited to see my dream boot visualized!  Enjoy and thanks for the great photos!

Thank you for leading the charge! It's a true inspired makeup that I'll wear regularly. Can't wait to break these in.

bm93

Reaction score
So obviously too late, but I've fallen in love with those natural CXL service boots... any chance they'll be another cycle later on to grab a pair?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics