• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Shoes

ManCrush

Reaction score
Asking other's opinions on this forum requires a very tough skin. Unless you are supremely confident, then don't do it. The only thing that matters to me is what the woman in my life thinks about how I look, and how I feel when I wear "it." I don't give a flying f**k what the other guys on this forum think of my choices. If I were you, I'd keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Texastyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don't think that they are THAT bad. They may not be SF approved, but they are better than 95 percent of the shoes you will see out there.

Last edited:

facet

Reaction score
They're fine. They're not the flashiest shoes around and it's hard to tell the colour from the photo. But they're perfectly wearable PTB's. Enjoy them in good health.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone who makes an effort to dress better is on the right path. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Styleforum.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They're fine. They're not the flashiest shoes around and it's hard to tell the colour from the photo. But they're perfectly wearable PTB's. Enjoy them in good health.

Yup. Plain toe bluchers are a perfectly respectable, if boring shoe. I wouldn't wear them with a suit, but just about anything less formal than that should be fine.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Asking other's opinions on this forum requires a very tough skin.  Unless you are supremely confident, then don't do it.  The only thing that matters to me is what the woman in my life thinks about how I look, and how I feel when I wear "it."  I don't give a flying f**k what the other guys on this forum think of my choices.  If I were you, I'd keep that in mind.

You don't care what your man crush thinks? :uhoh: OP, the shoes are okay, depends on your style.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

. I wouldn't wear them with a suit, but just about anything less formal than that should be fine.

well, the black ptb is one of the most formal shoe models/styles in the entire world, go figure.

Last edited:

ManCrush

Reaction score
You don't care what your man crush thinks?
uhoh.gif

lol8[1].gif
; OK, I admit that if the Sean Connery of old hated my garb, I might have to take a second look.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

+1

Uncle Ernie

Reaction score
Any thoughts? They look like the kind of things you would wear with khakis, which are the kind of things most people wear to work IMHO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads