• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Oh, come the **** on. Benefit of the doubt most certainly not extended, especially after seeing this trollbait on a different thread:
Originally Posted by hannahmontana
I am not quite sure what the title of the thread has to do with the actual post, but most women I know, including me, love to dance. I go clubbing all the time, but I have never had sex with any man I met there, no matter how good they dance. another woman, though.....
My superior brain and its unparalleled powers of deduction have concluded, based on an algorithm incorporating posting style, syntax, active vocabulary, and other traits, that Hannahmontana is actually MetroStyles. Furthermore, I have predicted that MS will send me a PM secretly verifying this fact in 20 minutes.

hannahmontana

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ankush999
hi,
I am new member in this forum but I desperately like this forum because this forum is about style and fashion.

regards
ankush
bigstar[1].gif
bigstar[1].gif

I am getting the feeling it is less about style and fashion and more about compensation. just an observation thus far.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I am getting the feeling it is less about style and fashion and more about compensation. just an observation thus far.

well, how do you expect us to be stylish and fashionable without money?
puzzled.gif

hannahmontana

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
No kidding, my intro period seems to be finally over, and the PTSD effects are responding nicely to the new meds.

heh. I have been on other forums and have developed a somewhat thicker skin as a result. this one is the most hostile to n00bs that I have encountered though.

hannahmontana

Reaction score
puzzled.gif

not quite the compensation that I was referring to.

hannahmontana

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
All of them. I'm such a slut.

have you developed a ranking system or anything?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Thirdly, I wonder how long it will take for our resident Female Forumite Seducer matt to bag this one. Two months? Three months? I am putting the O/U at 2.5 months.
third: I am putting the O/U at never.
haaiii!!!

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
have you developed a ranking system or anything?

Ha.

This noob is passing the test so far. Welcum to the styling forums.

emptym

Reaction score
^Matt, my student decided on Budapest. Thanks for being willing to talk w/ him though.
+1
puzzled.gif

laugh.gif

If I know Thomas, he was joking.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
heh. I have been on other forums and have developed a somewhat thicker skin as a result. this one is the most hostile to n00bs that I have encountered though.

Not so much n00bs, but rather women - and not so much women but those who purport to be women. We have a long and rich history of ***********ing sock-puppets (Don Carlos I'm looking at you!) on here who get us all excited (WOMEN!@!1) and then turn out to be, well...not women. After the eleventieth time...you get a bit wary.

Originally Posted by emptym
(...)

laugh.gif

If I know Thomas, he was joking.

always! except for when I'm not. But most of the time it's a safe bet.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is also a common noob mistake to think that all members of a forum fit into a neat stereotype.

There are the charming wonderful posters, such as myself and on his good days Don Carlos.

There are the lofty lovable intellectuals, such as tagut.

There are chaplains, such as emptym.

There are the decent human beings (the smallest group), such as thomas and kwilk, though the latter tends to go on misguided Quixote-esque crusades of White Knightery all too often.

There are the political bores.

There are the insufferable, well-dressed midget robot birds with large heads.

There are the truly dumb, such as edina and IndianBoyz.

And anything in between exists too. So you have to pick your subforums and tread carefully until you understand the lay of the land. If you truly just care about fashion, your best bet is MC and your worst is SW&D. If you are looking for intelligent discourse, check out DT.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics