1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Ben Sherman - Camden Tailored Skinny Fit Navy Suit NEVER WORN 40L & 34x32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jd445, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jd445

jd445 New Member

Hey guys- purchased this OTR suit in a major bind in November '15. Turns out I didn't need it, but kept and tried it on in apartment a few times subsequently and decided it wasn't for me. Since I waited too long to return, here we are...

95% wool, 5% mohair navy fabric for both jacket and slacks. I didn't alter a thing from the moment it was taken from the store.

Happy to provide measurements and answer any questions. This could be a great suit for somebody to tailor a bit and kick around in without worrying about how expensive it was.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.