• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Balance 574 Clips

Shorty Long

Reaction score
I wasn't joking. I am aware of the 574s in general (I own a pair of the standard "cheap ones"), but I was referring to the "special limited edition" 574s that were detailed in the link provided.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Nice, copping green ones from undefeated. Do these run same size as 991,992,993?

Shorty Long

Reaction score
NBs are usually true to size...I wouldn't expect much difference from the 990s. You found a store that still had stock??? I saw them going for $150 on ebay and selling!

Originally Posted by jet
Nice, copping green ones from undefeated. Do these run same size as 991,992,993?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Damn I thought they weren't released yet.

Will keep you posted if I find anything.

freelance robotics

Reaction score
Those are really cool for NBs. I'm not usually a fan of them stylewise, I just get them for jogging because they're the best jogging shoes I've had.

Shorty Long

Reaction score
FYI...I'm not sure about the stock of other sizes, but Bodega in Boston was the only store I could find that still had size 9.5 (the had blue and orange available when I contacted them)

DocHunter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shorty Long
FYI...I'm not sure about the stock of other sizes, but Bodega in Boston was the only store I could find that still had size 9.5 (the had blue and orange available when I contacted them)

Which BTW is the coolest ******* shoe store I've ever been in.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

I know somebody answered, but I used to wear a 12 in the 574s when I had a pair and wear a 13 for my 992s, hopefully that helps.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^crazy, that's why i asked thats mayne

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
o dammit I am all over these. Should stop by bodega tomorrow, hope they still have my size

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the hell do you wear those with? Distressed jeans and North Face fleece?

no thanks.

slumdawgbillionaire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
What the hell do you wear those with? Distressed jeans and North Face fleece? no thanks.
black turtle neck with a pair of blue jean, that how steve jobs rocks them NB.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads