• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Add 2/26: Alden Sand Suede Longwings 10D - Leydon Last | Trickers Boots | Alden Tan Suede Chukk

Status
Not open for further replies.

interlockingny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alden Sand Suede Longwing
Size 10D - Leydon Last
Brand New, never worn

I purchased these shoes as seconds. There are a couple of subtle marks on the suede that I tried to capture in the picture. There's a good chance they can be taken care of with a good brushing, however I will leave that up to the buyer. The truth is that I would keep these shoes, however the Leydon last doesn't work too well for my feet. I purchased these shoes since they were advertised on the Barrie last, however I called Alden and spoke with a couple of others on here, and the model number of the shoe, matches the run that Alden did for Epaulet. Great makeup with oiled soles. Great for the spring or summer. I'm just looking to recoup my costs. Paypal fees and shipping are included in my asking price.

sold

DSC_0821-1.jpg

Available

Trickers Burford Boot
Espresso Scotch Grain - Pebbled leather
UK 9
Retails for $730

sold

DSC_0616.jpg

Alden Tan Suede Chukkas
10E - Leydon Last
These chukkas are new, but I do not have the box. I will ship them in generic shoe box that I have
Model - 1494
First quality - not seconds or factory rejects
Retails for $460

sold

DSC_0577.jpg

Sold

Here are a couple of Alden seconds I picked up but haven't really wore:

Alden x Winn Perry Burnished Tan Captoe Boot
Size 10D - barrie last
Double Waterloc soles with Starburst Heel
Light marking on soles from indoor wear in office
This cost me $309.95 with shipping.

[sSOLD[/s]

DSC_0589.jpg

Alden Natural Chromexcel Plain Toe Boot with the very comfortable Crepe Sole (very similiar to the popular Roy Boot except this is Natural Chromexcel instead of regular Chromexcel. There boots would probably serve someone better who want to wear the heck out of these. Natural Chromexcel darkens with age. The flaw on these boots is the darkened spot on the bottom of the boot (pictured). This would probably blend in as the boot ages.

Size 10D on the Barrie Last

Sold

DSC_0595.jpg

Trying to free up space, so I'm putting some boots I rarely wear, or have not worn at all up here. I would like to move these quickly, if possible, so I have priced accordingly. Thank you for looking.

Trickers Wingtip Boot
UK 9.5 (~US 10 - 10.5)
Color: Coffee
Worn 2x before I realized the UK9 size fit me better.

Sold

DSC_0451.jpg

Alden x LeatherSoul Ultimate Jumper Boot - Rugged Horween brown chromexcel
Size 10D - Trubalance Last
All Eyelets - Double Waterloc Soles
New in Box - comes with Alden box and bags
Sold out in a matter of minutes.

$OLD

DSC_0022.jpg

Alden Black Calf Wingtip Boot
Commando Sole
Size 9.5E - Barrie Last
Tried on but not worn
This pair was bought as an irregular. The flaw is in the last picture, there is a slight needle mark in the rubber portion of the commando heel. Does not affect the integrity of the boot.

DSC_0052.jpg

Pair #3-
Alden Natural Chromexcel Plain Toe Boots
Size 10D - Modified Last
I wore these boots for 2 hours at work before determining that a 9.5D/E on the Modified last works best for me. I'm glad I purchased these boots, not just because of the nice design, but it helped indicate that the Modified last is a great last for me.

Double Waterloc Soles

DSC_0060-1.jpg

Last edited:

elvi679

Reaction score
I bought the Alden Black Calf Wingtip Boot Commando Sole from this seller - he has great communication, shipped quickly and best yet - the boots were just as advertised - beautiful... thanks again for the smooth transaction. Keep me informed of more sales... cheers

fitchottie

Reaction score
GOD, WHY CANT THESE BE IN A 12D... WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ALL OF THEM.,

elvi679

Reaction score
I was wondering how you found the modified last fit versus the Barrie last?
cheers

CTYGGG

Reaction score
The Epaulet sand suede LWBs is a great make-up, shame they're too large for my feet. Great looking footwear & a great seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads