• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nespresso Club

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would recommend the strongest capsule you can find for lattes/cappuce. Also, more coffe grounds per ml is better, so just pull 30ml.

Last edited:

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

One thing that I am curious about is how these growers can keep up with output for a company like Nespresso. At the same time keeping it consistent.

Secret coffee labs probably involving GMO, and Robusta.

Trompe le Monde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know [(just) 5g per capsule so it's about 60$/lb]. I was just wondering what the price in the US was given that they are 0.30-0.35€ here, which already is crazy expensive.

I like the biodegradeable pods from Ethical Coffee Company in Cremoso... great for both ristretto and lungo shots... and slightly cheaper

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Top three are currently:
-Roma
-Arpeggio
-Ristretto (I thought this was going to be super strong)
Tonight, Im going to try a single origin (Indriya).
I havent tried one capsule that I didnt like--Although, I havent tried the lungos or Decaf flavors yet...

Rosabaya is great as well. Really love Indriya as well.

Yeah, those are both on my list to try this week.
What capsules do you guys like to use for lattes, and which do you generally drink straight?
Edit: Indriya is amazing. Gave me a big caffeine buzz.

I approve of these above poasts.

Secret coffee labs probably involving GMO, and Robusta.

What's GMO? They are pretty open about using Robusta.

Firefox

Reaction score
It's my understanding that using a small amount of Robusta in Espresso blends is pretty common (i.e. not just Nespresso). When it comes to espresso and robusta, I think it's usually less about cutting corners and more about getting a nice crema.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really want more coconut... I knew I should have bought more right after I tasted it.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WTF is it with you people and these candy treats? Just go to Starbucks and geta frapaccino.

If you haven't tasted it there in no point trying to explain it to you. It's really a masterfully done coffee, nothing candyish about it.

Kona, on the other hand, was not worth $2 a pod. Kona seems to work much better as a pour over.

Shane112358

Reaction score
So does anyone know the difference between the CitiZ D120 and the D121? Does the 121 have any improvements or...?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Damn, someone get these machines on sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads