• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

alexyee93

Reaction score
Well..I'm just sharing my experience with NS and how they salvaged this situation~

Last edited:

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys- Here is your new code for this month:

OCT10SF

Also- If anyone is in town tomorrow be sure to stop by from 6-8 for our Raleigh Denim party. We will be giving away a pair of the XV trousers.

Saffron Revolution

Reaction score
I noticed that you have size 25 and 26 available for the APC petit standard in raw indigo under the Women's section, but not the Men's. I could have sworn the jeans are unisex. I happen to be 26 in APC, and the OCT10SF code doesnt seem to work on womenswear items, so is there any way you could mark size 26 as being available under Men's as well? Because according to your site it appears to be in stock. Thanks

heres the women's link i am referring to, where 26 is available:
http://needsupply.com/womens-petit-standard.html

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the phone is your friend or even email ... the NS guys do not check this thread often.

apc's are unisex so just call them if your eager, and they will set you up over the phone with the discount

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i remember last year you guys had some store brand wool watch caps - they making a return this season?

JTSO23

Reaction score
Just emailed them about using the code on women's denim and this was their response: "The code should be working. It is only valid on men's clothes. Please let me know if I can help with anything else."

:(

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Customer service must not have been clear on the item you were trying to purchase. I'm so sorry about that. The jeans are unisex, so feel free to order them from the women's side (the smaller sizes are just listed here). Though you will not be able to use the code on your initial order, if you send an email with your order number to [email protected] they would be more than happy to apply the discount retro-actively. We will work on making this easier for you guys going forward.

Chris

bik2101

Reaction score
does anyone know how to size on the cheap monday slim chinos? the measurements they give are listed as being measured from size 31-34... that doesn't really help.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought a pair of petit standards from Need Supply. No problems, great shop. Get more Gitman smalls!

Dope Nixon

Reaction score
Made my first order from NS a few days ago - pretty basic, just some APC New Standards and Clarks DBs, but the prices where the cheapest I could find online shipped to Australia, and the store has a lot other amazing gear. Will definetley shop again, and looking forward to my stuff arriving.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads