• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help (girl of my dreams)

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy

I also recommend the book How To Become an Alpha Male by John Alexander. It might help you out a lot. I know it did for me when I read it some years ago.

I'll by your used copy; I want one as a coffee table book, and no way I'm paying $40

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor

Around girls I just want to ****, I'm completely cool, suave, etc. But when I see a 'good' girl (marriage material) I'm not the coolest cat.

I'm really curious how "cool, suave, etc." you are with girls you just want to ****. please share.

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Richard take her to court and demand that she gives you that pussay! You shall demand no less!

Called her on friday afternoon. She answered the phone very friendly. SOme chit chat about what she had done the night before. (exhibit a) I asked what she was doing and she said she was packing because a friend (she was very specific about it being a male friend) had invited her to spend the weekend over at some place a few hours away from the city. She said she hadn't seen him in a while, and they saw each other the day before and he invited her and she said yes. .... blah blah blah
(exhibit b) Loved your honesty so far guys, and it's been very helpful, so please keep it coming.

exhibit a - hello! they obviously fucked!
exhibit b- I am quite surprised that you're still poasting here, takes courage IMO. Props.

Originally Posted by unjung
This is one of the saddest threads I've ever seen.

if you think this is sad then you're about to be really depressed with my next thread lololol

Carlisle Blues

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor Called her on friday afternoon. She answered the phone very friendly. SOme chit chat about what she had done the night before. I asked what she was doing and she said she was packing because a friend (she was very specific about it being a male friend) had invited her to spend the weekend over at some place a few hours away from the city.
Do not give up!!!!!!!!!!! You got her right where you want her.... with another man. I enjoy this thread. Please continue this exercise in mental, if not physical, masturbation.

disrespekt

Reaction score
Called her on friday afternoon. She answered the phone very friendly. SOme chit chat about what she had done the night before. I asked what she was doing and she said she was packing because a friend (she was very specific about it being a male friend) had invited her to spend the weekend over at some place a few hours away from the city. She said she hadn't seen him in a while, and they saw each other the day before and he invited her and she said yes.

2 things...one, you're overanalyzing. 2nd, she's not that into you. If a ho is into you, things just tend to fall into place.

She let you know that she was about to get slammed by some dude on a weekend getaway; that's just the way it is. So, only continue to call if you have some plan to get her drunk and **** her and that's it. There's nothing further than that gonna happen and I'd bet money you don't get to 2nd base.

Lotta guys said ignore her. That only works if it looks genuine. Like if it's unintentional because you're too busy screwing other hoez. That sort of stuff does attract women but it's hard to contrive. If you want a girl who's going to respect a nice guy act, look overseas.

Richard Pryor

Reaction score
Just so you guys stop pittying me, wanted to let you know that today I banged the secretary of an opposing lawyer, in her office while he was in court. So I may have acted like a complete fool with this particular chick, but in no way am I depressed by the rejection of this other girl.

I didn't see her at the gym today, but I'll probably see her tomorrow or sometime this week. I will act as if nothing ever happened. Not gonna completely ignore her, but will certainly mind my own business.

Thing is, this is not the type of girl that sleeps around with guys, so I doubt she went and spent the weekend alone in a house with this dude, who for all we know could be gay or ugly or an old friend.

Finally, I think everything happens for a reason, so I'm not sure what I was expecting to happen in a month when she is leaving for a whole year. I think it's better that I didn't go on a date with her now, which probably wouldn't have gone so well given I'm out of my game a little.

In one year I will certainly have more money, look better, have more confidence and who knows what could happen. If not, cest la vie. God knows what he's doing and I'm confident he has a plan for me.

But yeah, that's me talking after I was rejected, so take it for what it's worth.

Would like some advice on how I should act around her when I see her hanging out, though, cause next week we'll see each other at a party where we're both invited.

Richard Pryor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
It's over, not that it was ever on, but there's no hope. She's found a guy that's more interesting to her, or with less baggage. Don't believe the movies where the lame guy gets some hot chick that he's fallen head over heels for yet she's totally not interested at first. It never happens unless the girl realizes she's getting older and is done with dating men that excite her and want someone safe.

You are wrong. It happens a lot. Not just in the movies.

Bringing her brother along was another another way of her saying she was not interested in you intimately.
Interesting point.

I also recommend the book How To Become an Alpha Male by John Alexander. It might help you out a lot. I know it did for me when I read it some years ago.
Thanks. Just bought a copy.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just so you guys stop pittying me, wanted to let you know that today I banged the secretary of an opposing lawyer, in her office while he was in court.

Internet Rule #86: Pics or it didn't happen.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Dude, bottom-line: she knew she could've gone on a date with you over weekend, and she chose to do otherwise. The others are right that you should have been more direct and actually asked her on a date rather than asking her to consider planning a maybe-date with you sometime later, maybe. But it sounds to me like you lost the game before you even got to that point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads