• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help (girl of my dreams)

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor
I did bang the secretary. We've had some interactions before when I took some depos at her office.

Anyway, I really acted like a *** with this other chick. Really liking Alpha Male so far. Thx 4 the recommendation. Truly life changing.

My problem was treating this ***** like she was something special. Thing is I get tired of women who give me their ***** too fast and start calling too often. Take the secretary, for example. She's now calling everyday and i'm like whatever. But that makes her more interested in me.

Looking back at this thread, it was truly a learning experience. I acted like a complete ***, starting from my messages through FB to making plans to make plans later. Jesus!

Weird thing is I have everything going for me. Good looks, good job, good income, good property, good genes. Yet I was being shy with girls I was interested in (not girls I want to ****).

So far I've read about 90 pages of the book, and I highly recommend it to anyone reading this pathetic excuse of a thread. Girl of my dreams, lol. Suck this cock, *****.

Really happy it helped out. It's a really good book. Cheers.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was this entire thread a viral ad for John Alexander's How To Be An Alpha Male?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor
Just so you guys stop pittying me, wanted to let you know that today I banged the secretary of an opposing lawyer, in her office while he was in court. So I may have acted like a complete fool with this particular chick, but in no way am I depressed by the rejection of this other girl.

I didn't see her at the gym today, but I'll probably see her tomorrow or sometime this week. I will act as if nothing ever happened. Not gonna completely ignore her, but will certainly mind my own business.

so now thats over with... please repost the pics from before and new ones. My memory is failing me and all i remember that she was a slender, hot, tanned, brunette, extremely pretty face with a cute nose...and there were bikini pics as well.

thanks again for the thread, but please repost pics!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads