• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need advice to match my flashy versace white jeans

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by destroyer427
The gold one right? Yeah I completely love the look of it, my only concern is whether I can pull it off without getting shot for some reason lol

Probably won't get shot. Just be aware you're going to look like Liberace or perhaps Siegfried and Roy.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
I defer to Spoo on this shirt, for his vast Versace experience...and to Nii, for his Gold Plated AK and Hyena on a 24k boat chain experience.

Mike

Spring/Summer 1993, from the V2 line. Also came in red and blue. Retail was about $1200 back then, I last sold this for about $285 maybe 6 months ago.

destroyer427

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pvrhye
Creepy McStalkerman. Your avatar is too appropriate...

EDIT: Seems he was moderated out of existence.

I yet again underestimate the power of reverse image lookup tools for stalkers, therefore I have removed my original image I posted

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I yet again underestimate the power of reverse image lookup tools for stalkers, therefore I have removed my original image I posted

I'm not sure, but I think subtly changing the picture can fool em. Try adding a border or something.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The gold one right? Yeah I completely love the look of it, my only concern is whether I can pull it off without getting shot for some reason lol

Don't worry, you have no resemblance to South Americans so they won't be confusing you as a drug lord. It'll look Euro.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Spring/Summer 1993, from the V2 line. Also came in red and blue. Retail was about $1200 back then, I last sold this for about $285 maybe 6 months ago.

See!!!!
lol8[1].gif

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your Versace White Pants: Are those twigs in the design?

They look pretty close to Realtree Snow Camo Pants - you know the camo that hunters wear when rifle or bow season is up n running. I have a pair remarkably similar to those.

Here is a picture of the top part of the outfit.

BTW guys this aint for fashion or mens style - this is practical outdoor **** that really works out in the woods when it is blowing 40miles per hour and temperatures down below 10F.

destroyer427

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klobber
Your Versace White Pants: Are those twigs in the design?

They look pretty close to Realtree Snow Camo Pants - you know the camo that hunters wear when rifle or bow season is up n running. I have a pair remarkably similar to those.

Here is a picture of the top part of the outfit.

BTW guys this aint for fashion or mens style - this is practical outdoor **** that really works out in the woods when it is blowing 40miles per hour and temperatures down below 10F.

Yes that's a pretty similar design. My pants are more like lightning/veins though. Although now I know I can go hunting in them if nothing else lol

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 69clyde
+1 or underwear, if you're into that sort of thing...

If you want to be Bruno, sure.

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes that's a pretty similar design. My pants are more like lightning/veins though. Although now I know I can go hunting in them if nothing else lol

laugh.gif
The bush would destroy those pants - but they look like a good choice of winter camo. I will hand it to you, they are funky. I would def wear them up north in Montana or Wyoming and snow a couple of feet deep. But then those pants would provide useless insulation against the cold
lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads