• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

National Parks in the Wintertime

yerfdog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
I will be in Rio Grande for a few days; maybe I'll look him up.

As it will be my first time at Big Bend, I have been frequenting the official forum for the park asking for suggestions on the best trails to hike. A senior member was kind enough to write me out a day by day schedule. Let me know what you think.

I didn't know national parks had official forums. I've been thinking about making a trip to Big Bend to see a different kind of desert, could you post the link to the other forum?

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yerfdog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh cool, thanks. Looks like a ton of information, those are going in my bookmarks.

Side note, that doesn't look like an official forum to me though...

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's unofficially the official forum, if that makes sense.

Hannerhan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
I think it's unofficially the official forum, if that makes sense.

Right...it's not "official" but there are multiple BIBE employees who post on a daily basis and in general it's the go-to source of information for anything related to West Texas (all the way up to Guadalupe Mtns National Park and everything in between).

yerfdog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hannerhan
Right...it's not "official" but there are multiple BIBE employees who post on a daily basis and in general it's the go-to source of information for anything related to West Texas (all the way up to Guadalupe Mtns National Park and everything in between).

oh, got it.

that reminds me Guadalupe Mtns is also on my list..

yerfdog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, just read your thread on there, that's ambitious. Should be pretty fun, don't go off trail and get lost!

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I feel pretty well prepared, so I should be alright -- I'm very excited.

I leave tomorrow...wish me luck!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads