1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Most stylish nation.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Dave Davies, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Dave Davies

Dave Davies Member

I'm thinking men fashion rather than women as most women are into clothes no matter where they live.

For me its Italy and France.

I'm from the England so a little biased but I think we do ok, we used to be much more stylish but are less so now, I think the whole casuel american scene has a lot to answer for but there still seems quite a lot of brit's who are into it.

I like the MOD style but I wouldnt call myself a mod as that takes 100% dedication 24 hours a day, I like to look smart even in my house and make an effort when I go out and I'm particular about the cut and style and detail but not completely obsessive which mods are.

Thanks.

2. AlexE

AlexE Senior member

Hi and welcome to SF,

The topic you are trying to start has already been discussed a few times in some variations (best dressed cities, best dressed countries) and these discussions have usually not been very fruitful. Few members have been to a sufficient number of countries and often true observations get easily mixed up with stereotypes. It is also very hard to make a statement for a whole country since most countries have vast regional regional differences when it comes to dressing.

3. Dave Davies

Dave Davies Member