• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moons Gunclub Check Sports Jacket -- SOLD

Moons Gunclub Check Sports Jacket -- SOLD

twuthetiger

Reaction score
twuthetiger submitted a new classified:

Moons Gunclub Check Sports Jacket - S&M tweed jacket - 42S

Hearty tweed gunclub check sports jacket by Spier & Mackay. The robust fabric is from Moons. Very versatile piece can be dressed up or down.

Excellent condition. Size 42s. Functional sleeve buttons. Sleeve length 24 1/4 from sleeve head. Used twice. Maintained in a pet and smoke free home.

Read more about this classified...

Corson

Reaction score

twuthetiger

Reaction score
Hello, I am interested in this jacket (as I am also in the S&M grey suit and S&M tweed jacket, will message there too). Could you share the chest and waist measurements of this jacket please? I know the S&M sizing tables but sometimes their jackets are off the tables. Thank you very much!
IMG_2740.jpeg
IMG_2841.jpeg
IMG_2842.jpeg

Here ya go. There are a bit of extra fabric to be let out if needed. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Corson

Reaction score
Thank you, this sounds good, waiting also for the answers at the charcoal suit and tweed jacket.

twuthetiger

Reaction score
Thank you, this sounds good, waiting also for the answers at the charcoal suit and tweed jacket.
Just saw those other comments. Here are the photos you requested.

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 9
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2846.jpeg
    IMG_2846.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17

Corson

Reaction score
Thank you very much! Measurements good, all the inlays are there, I'll rely on my alterationist. I would like to buy all 3 items, gonna pay with PayPal, this way we're both covered. When you have time would you pls check the shipping rates for Sibiu / Romania (European Union)? When we have the total price with shipping, I'll take the payment request. I'd hope to combine shipping - all three together or if not in 2 packages. Is this ok with you?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads