• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mike Tyson's daughter dies

limping_decorum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I'm gonna **** you till you love me ******!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

my favorite boxer.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As much as Tyson berated the guy in the crowd for being scared, he looked a little scared himself, maybe of his self. I can't imagine it's pleasant to live as a slave to your own passions like that, when your passions have given you everything that you have.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Is anyone here still a fan of Tyson? I don't know why, but I've always really liked the guy and wished he would be more active. Surely there are a lot of people like me who would watch him in any TV show or movie he'd be cast in for whatever role.
+1, he's my hero.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dedalus
I don't know, **** is pretty awful. Not debating, and of course the kid doesn't deserve it. I'm just saying, you know, **** is pretty terrible.

I wouldn't trust he was guilty of ****** Desere Washington. She cried false **** a couple years before, I'd believe Tyson over her.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I wouldn't trust he was guilty of ****** Desere Washington. She cried false **** a couple years before, I'd believe Tyson over her.
+1, women use social covers all the time, but really she's going to creep into a man's room at 3-4AM and not expect dick?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can this guy's life be any worse?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
+1, women use social covers all the time, but really she's going to creep into a man's room at 3-4AM and not expect dick?

No, it's true. I was the real limo driver, and Mike was just going to show her how he cares for his rare ghost orchids.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, what if she went up expecting normal sex, but instead this happened:

[Tyson] once told his former friend Jose Torres, "I like to hurt women when I make love to them. I like to hear them scream with pain, to see them bleed. It gives me pleasure.'"
What if she didn't like it and wanted him to stop, but he didn't? Isn't that ****? A dozen people believed he committed **** beyond a reasonable doubt, and none of us were in the courtroom.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dedalus
Well, what if she went up expecting normal sex, but instead this happened: What if she didn't like it and wanted him to stop, but he didn't? Isn't that ****? A dozen people believed he committed **** beyond a reasonable doubt, and none of us were in the courtroom.
She must be pretty damn stupid if she expected gentle love making as she was getting fucked by a boxing superstar, his occupation revolves around violence. Someone that dumb shouldn't even be allowed to **** as they may pass on their genetics. She should be beaten in public for the sake of all the boxing fans.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ok, does anybody understand exactly how this happened? I can't figure out how his kid got cought in the cord, or what happened.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
ok, does anybody understand exactly how this happened? I can't figure out how his kid got cought in the cord, or what happened.

it sounds like there was some kind of cord hanging off in a loop, maybe like an emergency stop cord (that obviously doesn't function). She put her head in it and fell? She's 4, I guess is the answer for "how".

unicornwarrior

Reaction score
Originally Posted by emosstheboss
The guy's a murderer and I honestly think he got what was coming to him.

murderer? You do know we're not talking about O.J Simpson, right?

he's a ******, at worst.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike did some truly horrible things when he was young... but that baby had NOTHING to do with it. Heartbreaking.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads