• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mens winter accessories (hats, gloves, scarves)?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Thom Browne and Miu Miu gloves...maybe a Raf pair too
Jil Sander and Marc Jacobs beanies
Jil Sander, Thom Browne, Raf Simons, Bottega scarves

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timeless
Saks Off 5th had some great colombo cashmere scarves for $99.00 less 20%!

Is a coupon required for the 20% saving?

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
anyone pick of any of the Pria scarfs from blackbird yet? I really like em and for the price $75+ they dont seem that unreasonable

Who is blackbird??

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Blackbird is a store in Ballard (subdistrict of Seattle), Washington. Carries mosttly men's brands, and a handful of women's (literally, you can count them on your hand).

Speaking of Blackbird...I saw a 100% cashmere glove by Rag and Bone...$120 (someone was asking for that).

helloblackbird.blogspot.com

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Speaking of Blackbird...I saw a 100% cashmere glove by Rag and Bone...$120 (someone was asking for that).
Made in China unfortunately.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
anyone pick of any of the Pria scarfs from blackbird yet? I really like em and for the price $75+ they dont seem that unreasonable
They're pretty good, about on par with Altea in my opinion.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
In honor of picking up the new Indiana Jones movie on DVD today, I had my cowboy hat steamed and stretched so it fits again.

It's a Rodeo King 5XXXXX Phoenix model like this...

5x-35-06-phoenix-1286.jpg

http://www.rodeoking.com/index.html

padronlover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I bought one, haven't recieved it yet. Does anyone know of a good cashmere glove? Not leather with cashmere-lining, but actual cashmere.
Please let us know how it is when you get it.

laphroaig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sator
The best gloves I own are bespoke by Chester Jefferies: http://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/Scripts/default.asp If you send them an outline of your hands on a piece of paper, they will make them up for you. I recommended them highly.
Great find. Those prices look very reasonable, I was expecting a lot worse. The choice to fully cashmere line some of the gloves for only an extra 10 pounds is very tempting. I don't see the hand-outline fitting option though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads